Chapter 42

Dedicated to angelsnyder55 for answering the previous question first and getting it correct.

Armagon's POV
Confusion rattled through my brain as the wolves counted and howled down to the orange moon.Who was I?What was I doing?Am I even the one incharge?
I had excavated the statue myself after the useless monsters couldn't find anything.Although,as it was clear the ninja were not near,they began to relax and celebrate before the victory.That never works out.
I walked around the park.It wasn't even recognisable.The grass was now patches of oily green trampled upon and burnt by the fires arpund the city,the trees looked withered in such a short time and the leave were crunched beneath them and the statue in the distance was like an avalanche which had just stopped.My eyes fixed on it for a little while longer since it seemed as if...as if it was moving.How?That was when the alarm was raised as figures crounched nearby and dashed over the perimeter of our base.

The alarm wailed sadly and the general ordered everyone to attack.
"Armagon,go now!"he buzzed through the communicater.

? POV
The ninja still don't get it,do they?I can't believe he fell for it.I thought they wouod figure it out by now.Oh well,it is better they don't realise just yet.I am a master of disguise and suprises and I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when they find out.Although,I must solve the mystery of that cloaked person.If it even is a person,who is helping the ninja.I have seen him myself but my scanners won't trace it.It keeps coming with a blank.Whoever that person is,it it vital that I find out.It could effect everything.

Cole's POV
Whack.Slash.Bash.I repeatedly did the same moves,knocking down wave after wave of the wolf soldiers.Adrenaline pumped through my body and I wasn't tiring anytime soon.The war had just begun.I glanced around every so often at my team mates.Kai was hitting people with a sword he had managed to find,Jay was zapping them with his dark lightening and Zane was...I couldn't see him.I sent a few rocks to block the upcoming wolves and dashed the opposite way to look for Zane.
"Zane!"
"Here!"
I heard a shout and I found him fighting with Lloyd!He wasn't holding up too well either since the moon was reamerging and apparently it was strengthining the wolves and their leaders.I soon realised the numbers diminishing as I neared the ice ninja and soon Jay and Kai joined me as I began fighting with Lloyd.
"Only 5 minutes left till the moon emerges fully,"Zane said,his voice muffled since he hadn't been repaired properly.
I charged at Lloyd but he expertly flipped over and started to battle with Jay.Jay tried shocking him but it didn't work and he dodged and hit him with the end of his sword.Jay reeled back and at a disadvantage Lloyd swung his sword,leaving a thin slice in his red suit.Zane sneaked up behind him and managed to freeze his sowrd arm and I made a mini earthquake to put him of balance.Lloyd just wouldn't give up and in a flash,he used his elemental power and a green ball of energy flew from his hand,directly at me...

Jay's POV

I could hear some voices which were new to the scene yet I ignored them.My mind was playing tricks!It can't be them...
It happened in slow motion.Lloyd snarling at me and slicing me and then the next second,Cole flying through the air and smacking a wall.
Kai was taking him head on and was faring pretty well.Zane was fighting some wolves who seemed to be overpowering him.I dashed to Cole and shocked him.He growled and hit me.
"Ow!"
"Oops.Sorry Jay.Accident"he exclaimed.Then he gave a curt nod and ran back into the fight.I watched him go and help Kai who suddenly backed away and ran towards the tank.Towards it!what was going through that ninja's mind?