chapter 16

Leader's Pov
Commander Xtreme explained me eveything.How the elemental masters were all evil people who had banished them to this swamp.All of it.And now I finally knew one thing which was certain.The ninja must be killed!

Lloyd's POV
I opened my eyes to see i was on a hospital bed being carted away by two monsters.Horrible dripping fangs.Probably poisonous.Jet black and grey fur.And evil yellow eyes.I shuddered and sat up."Hey,why is he awake?"a black one drawled,with a heavy wolfish accent.I jumped of the bed and darted away,my body aching like mad.I guess they did not have time to heal me or poison me.I was still in the same condition though no longer hungry or thirsty.The wolves chased after me as i turned down corriders and punched any wolf that came in my way."Ninja-GO!"i span down a few more corriders until i was at a corner.I turned the corner and found myself facing two hall ways.The paws of the wolves were getting louder ans i quickly ran down the right one.Hopefully it was a good choice.

~time skip~15 mins later
I stopped at the end of the hall.A metal door stood before me which i would never have gone through even if Jay had offered candy.But sadly there was no one offering candy and the voices were getting closer.I opened the door and walked cautiously inside.There could have been traps but after i inspected it it seemed trap free. Slam!Thr doors shut and clicked.I was locked inside this circular glass room which had a lot of computers on the outside...Oh no!"Thank you for making our work easier.We can now drain your life force and take over Ninjago.Your friend will be here to watch you suffer."I looked reluctantly outside the glass and saw the so called 'friend'.
"My name is Leader and if you try anything or even speak you will suffer.One move and i will do this"He pressed a button and the room heated up until I leaned against the glass.Big mistake.An electric current flowed down my body and i fell to the floor.Even worse!The room started to get freezing cold and rocks fell out of the ceiling,from holes that opened and closed.I lay down and stared at this 'Leader'.Dressed in black with blood red eyes he was almost not recognisable.But this torturer was my team mate...