chapter 31

Thx to @saphire-hb @gauri_3
for helping me

Armagon/Lloyd's POV
"Full speed ahead.Come on!Is that the best you can do you lousy monsters!"I stormed at the slowness of my army.The vechiles were going especially slow,especially the tanks and I had a strong feeling to go in and whip those lazy beggers to peices.There is no doubt that this is where i belong.I am no good guy because evil runs through my veins.My mind is reeling and I keep having flashbacks or maybe anothers person past that i keep seeing.A bunch of teenagers dressed in oddly coloured pyjamas.I keep seeing images like photos.Red.Blue.A girl with black hair.A man with a hat.Black.White.And gold.It just feels like this persons memories are just out of my grasp.Bash!A wolf ran to me two seconds later.It was my second in command.The same onw with the photo of a young boy and girl."Sir,one of the tanks just crashed into a tree and..."
"Well then tell those wolves to get there heads out of the clouds or else they will be banished"I demanded.How dare they ruin my perfectly good plan?We were just outside of Ninjago City,a few miles to go at the most and it was dusk.We had to get there my 2am which left us a few hours.Thankfully not 12am.I knew the blue moon would be our only shot or we will have to wait another century.I don't have that much patience.

Cole's POV
Ha!How is that for lousy?The engine was groaning and had finally shuddered to a stop.I had sabataged the engine so that we would crash in the dead of night.Yesterday.The wolves were scurying around here and their meanwhile I drank some water.Which I ha been doing for the last ten minutes.But no one noticed i was sciving of work that was going to destroy Ninjago.All in a day for ninja.I wonder if the rest of the team are looking for us or maybe trying to stop the invasion.I was stalling the army hopefully buying them a few extra precious minutes Maybe an hour at the most.I didn't need any of Jay's technical knowledge or any of Zane's for that matter.I just did it my awesome way.
"We fixed the engine,found a rock which was stopping it and now we got rid of it we should be able to continue."a voice blared and I realised it was coming from my walkie-talkie.I ran back into the stuffy tank and saw the wolf i n charge holding up a rock proudly.Ugh!My plan was full proof!!!Next time i will use something else...
If there is a next time.If we are not all turned into raging wolves and live in dingy caves because the city will be destroyed.Oh well.I want to at least get a slice of Zane's cake.

Kai's POV
"Trees are good,trees are good..",Jay muttered repeatedly.I wish he would close his mouth for once."Jay,seriously,be quiet!"I whisper-shouted.Zane was following somw tracks that the wolves had left and he had threatened to ice us.Literally.Freeze my brain.Too bad Jay doesn't use his half the time.He continued with his silly tree chant till he began singing,"Cheese and Pumpkins,Cheese and Pumpkins,On a boat,On a boat,now the cheese is falling..."and he earned a evil glare from Zane.Ugh!Jay and his silly rhymes.Why would a cheese be on a boat with a pumpkin anyway?I raced ahead of Zane and heard shouting."Come on,lazy workers,get moving for Ninjago city!".It sounded very much like...

Plz vote,comment and follow.

Question
Do you like cheese or pumpkins?

Ninjago Cake Fight (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें