chapter 34

Kai's POV
"Ow!"
For the thirty eighth time Jay tripped over.I mean how could he even fall over that much.Sure he is clumsy but we're ninja!It was getting dark and the sky was a dull grey colour with the last orange of the sun.I sighed as Jay fell over...again.This time he hit a guard wolf too who got very mad instantly.
My surroundings began to change and the amount of trees diminished and the ground began to get harder.We emerged out of the trees into an open clearing which was just a huge muddy path that had been worn down.Trees surrounded it and if I was not in this mess,I doubt I would have come across this hidden road.Huge vechiles were parked and hundreds of wolves were trailing around everywhere,most of them near a tank like machine that had crashed.From the shouts and growls,it sounded like this wasn't the first time and a smirk appeared on my face.These wolves looked like complete amateurs compared to the other enemies we have faced.
"What do you think you are doing,blue head!"
I scowled as I remembered that I was still in that clown's clown costume.I don't get how anyone could like blue?Red is way better because red is way...ummm...redder!Yep!Way redder than blue.
"Hey,Zane,"I whispered so the wolves wouldn't hear me,"why is red better than blue?"
Zane had a puzzled look on his face then muttered something about this being totally irrelevant to our situation.Come on!Now I will never know if red is better than blue.The wolf guard then jerked me away as a vechile nearly crushed me.
"HALT!,"he bellowed in my ear.
"You know I AM RIGHT HERE!"I yelled at the end of my statement.After walking for hours,no food and scarcely any water for the whole day I was begginig to tire of these wolves.They weren't even that big.Or strong.
I rushed at the wolf,taking him by suprise and he stumbled back.Although before I could even celebrate my small victory,it seemed the whole army of wolves springed at me.I dodged and striked but eventually I got pinned to the floor,after a heavy blow on my head
"Never.EVER.EVEN BOTHER TO TRY ANYTHING AGAIN!"the raging wolf raves at me.I growled but Jay pulled me back and whispered frantically.
"It is best not to attract more attention,Kai."Zane muttered,calmly standing as the wolves chained his hands together.Jay just stood there fiddling with his own handcuff whilst my own clanged shut around my wrist.
"Keep up the charade,Kai.I really want to meet the one incharge."Jay begged me,quite loudly as a wolf turned and stared.
I nodded,my mind bubbling with anger.
The wolves lead us three into the biggest machine there.The wolf at the front opened the door and we winded through lots of corridors.Left.Right.Turn.I attempted to memerise the route so that if we needed to get out we would know the way.
"Enter.Master will be with you shortly."the wolf barked and roughly pushed us in and slammed the door.We were stuck in a small cell with a dim light flickering above.Hooray!I would have all the time in the world to think about our escape.
"At least we are not counting to entertai..."Zane started but stopped as Jay began counting.
"I wonder who the master is like.I guess he is probably the hardest enemy we are going to face."Zane added,trying to be heard over Jay's annoying counting.
"Well,when I meet him I am going to crush his skull and hope he never recovers."
"Kai.Don't be so serious.Remember what Sensei said,the best way to defeat your enemy is to become his friend."Jay said and began counting again.
Well,I don't care what Sensei said even though he is usually right.Right now I am in the mood to finish this 'master' once and for all.Whoever they are.

Question
Who do you think is Pylos?