chapter 8

108 views.Thank you everyone for reading.

Cole's POV
One moment you are squabbling over a cake and the next you are hurtling towards the ground at a 100mph.Just a normal day in Ninjago... I don't really remember much until this point but my heart feels different,as if darkness is eating it away. "Cole!" I looked up to see a certain green ninja needing help."Use your elemental dragon!"I told him.It always works,fine only,98% of the time but I'll leave that stuff to Zane. Lloyd you better hurry I thought as the ground got closer."I..I can't." Hooray!This is one of those 2% chance problems. "Concentrate. You have to so something.I don't think rock will be a nice landing!" My elemental power won't work from so far and even if it did,the mud is not so soft when you crash into it at a neck-breaking speed.I looks up to see Lloyd with his eyes tightly shut.Hope he is concentrating...

Lloyd's POV
My leg is shouting in pain.I am falling towards a swamp far away from my home.And there is an evil Cole below me who i think has become crazy.And I am not supposed to be scared!..

~FLASHBACK~
"control your fear"my father said as we were falling towards Chen's island.

That was actually a similar situation.Control my fear.I squeezed my eyes shut on the world.But I was to scared and the rocks below were coming up fast.Like really fast.I realised Cole was making them higher to make the impact a little smaller.I looked towards him to see his face in concentration.Come on,Lloyd.You are the green ninja.However my mind kept drifting back to the coldness in Cole's eyes as he had delibrately tried to hurt me.10m.9m.8m.A sudden rush of energy went through me as I did something I never thought I would.

313 words.114 views.
Vote and comment please.

Question
What would you do in Lloyd and Cole's situation?

Answer in comments