chapter 44

Lloyd's POV
My mind was clearing.The sudden event made all my memories adjust back into place and I realises what I had done.My eyes went back to their normal colour just like the rest of me.Except my clothes,I was still stuck in the heavy armour they gave me.
I think with the poison the wolves have it also gives you their strength and abilities because I could barely stand up with the armour on.Jay was lying there,blood slowly trickling out of the wound and making a small puddle and I pulled of his mask and wrapped it around.
"Lloyd,behind you,"Jay whispered before passing out.
I turned to see the thrower of the knife.He was twirling another one in his hand and smirking.Kai.
How could he?It can't have been him.
"Lloyd,we need Zane.Where is that ninja!,"Cole said kneeling down next to me and  wrapping his mask on top to secure it.

I can't believe this.I pulled off my armour and I was glad I still had a ninja suit on but grey.I stood up and faced Kai.

"You fools couldn't even see the enemy when he was in plain sight!"

He laughed.Just then,Zane came running up holding a cloth to carry Jay with Nya,Sensei and...
Kai?
What is happening?What have I missed?
The new Kai came running to me and I backed away.Which was the real one?
One of them was wearing a ragged blue suit and the other a new clean red one.
I can't concentrate and the effects of the poison haven't fully worn off.When they do though,I won't be like this.I will probably be as tired as the rest of my team.

On my left,the red Kai had an anguished expression and pulled out his sword.
The blue one began to change.
More and more hair began to grow and the suit changed to an army jacket.
It was him.
"You!So that's where you were all this time!"

Kai's POV
I should have been there for them.I can't believe I did all this.Well not me,it was that wolf that Lloyd apparently knows but it still feels like it was my fault.
Those wolves abducted me when I was alone sitting on my rock and the next thing I know,I'm stuck in a cupboard.Not just any cupboard.The training room cupboard where we store the weapons we aren't using.Let me just say it was a very 'sharp' wait until Nya unlocked the door.

I couldn't even make my elemental dragon so I had to bear the dragging journey.It wasn't easy not being in the action.

I tuned back in when Lloyd pushed me back.I was to awestruck to move.

"Yes it was me.All me.Commander Xtreme.My plan worked perfectly.I got rid of their son and now he will never meet them,"he laughed and then Lloyd ran towards him.

They got rid of me.So he must be talking about me.

Son.

My parents.He knew about them.He did something to them.
The anger flared up in my body and spun round in my spinjitzu tornado crashing into the wolf and Lloyd too.

"You will pay wolf.For getting rid of my parent!"
I yelled but a grey mass of fur was blocking my view.I was being surrounded and I was stuck.

Zane's POV
I wrapped the gauze and bandage round his waist but they were slowing changing from white to a light red.

"That is the best I can do for now but we will have to take him back to the bounty,"I said to sensei and between him and Nya they took him.

"Well,I guess we should stop them from ruling the world and everything,"Cole stated.
He always says the obvious.
He was about to go but I pulled at his arm.

"Remember Cole,they can manipulate your mind all to easily.Be careful and find Kai whilst I get Lloyd.Then meet back here for plan B if it comes to it,"I said and he nodded gravely and went.