Tagged again

Ok so I got tagged by GabiBlueDragon to write 15 facts about myself and the last one has to be about how I got my username.If you've already read the chapter I did you will already know but oh well just read again!

1:I love reading!Its like the best thing ever!

2:I love writing even more! It is one of my favourite things to do when I'm bored and that's really why I got wattpad too.

3:Ninjago is awesome!If you can tell by this book.

4:My favourite ninja is Lloyd from ninjago.Though Zane comes a close second.

5:I absoulety love Tmnt (stands for teenage mutant ninja turtles) and its one of the best things ever.

6:My favourite character is Leo,the blue turtle.

7:I really like the Maze runner series,School of good and evil,Harry potter and tons more books.

8:I enjoy reading other peoples fanfictions and if you have any book requests then just message me.

9:My favourite colours are turquoise and purple

10:I have always wanted to go to the moon

11:I like playing clash of clans and clash royale which are apps

12:I love playing sports (not all) especially cricket and rounders

13:My favourite season is winter because of the snow
(Haven't seen it in a while though)

14:I wish that I could teleport sometimes.It would make getting places so much quicker.

15.To read the story of my username just go to the chapter labelled The incredibly interesting story of how I got my username.

That's about it and I tag
Alloydgat0rs
LilaTheEnderman1324
TheInsanityKitty
PyreneesGal