chapter 18

Kai's POV
"What do you mean by blue moon?"I asked,annoyed at Jay's interuption.At least his voice was fine after getting hit by lightening."Well,in stories it's always a blue moon not a orange moon.It dose not sound right and..."he chattered on and would have done so if Zane had not stopped him."My falcon has not got enough energy to get flying back with a message and unless we charge its battery then we are stuck here.And for your last question,w..."Zane said but i stopped him because he would probably tell the whole dreadful truth."we couldn't find them as we could not leave you behind and probably wouldn't find our way back to you."I blurted out whilst Jay tried to proccess all i just said."And we have a pinpoint on their location.Now come eat,i have made a crocodile soup which Kai found."Zane told him and left to get the food.Zane always tells the whole thing which was not good right now."I don't want to eat crocodile"Jay whined and I went up to him and whispered angrily,"you will if you want to survive instead of dying here.ok?".He nodded and looked taken aback but as soon a Zane brought the soup he stumbled over to the chairs and ate it all.I didn't even touch mine even though Zane made me eat though i just poured it out the door."Guys,I am getting a faint visual on some enemies or friends approaching us."Zane told us his eyes were glowing and projected the map onto the wall.Great!We have company."Let's go then"Jay yelled,and stood up but fell onto the floor."Woah,take it easy,wait this should help"I told him and gave him the medicine Zane gave me.He ate it and sat down."Stay here until...we come back"Zane instructed Jay and he nodded.Zane and I ran out to confront who ever was coming

Leader's POV
I observed my target,pacing back and forth.The green ninja was pathetic,although he put up quite a fight but now i am victorious."So,will you tell me the ninja headquaters?"i asked for the millionth time.I knew what he was going to say but i still found pleasure in hurting him."Never."he said leaning against the wall.If he had not been stuck in that glass tube i would have thought he was a normal person sitting against the wall.He was not showing many signs of weakness...yet.I blasted him with a green energy sphere.He fell to the floor,but raised his head staring straight at me.He took of his hood and..I recognised that face."Remember who you are,you're Cole the black ninja.The master of earth."he whispered,staring at me.I started to see fuzzy images in my head,i was sure i knew this guy,but commander Xtreme walked in."Good evening,Commander Xtreme."I said,bowing down.I knew what this wolf was capable of.He looked at the ninja on the floor than towards me."Greetings Leader,I see you have been busy with your task.What is your status?"he asked,looking around at all the equipment.It was a small room which had a glass wall which looked upon the ninja in the testing room."89% complete"i showed him the screen."Very well,you can unplug the machine and order your soliders to take him to lab 4387"he said.I hesitates.It just didn't seem right."Hurry up!"he growled,showing his glistening fangs.i quickly unplugged the machine and the proccess stopped.I beckoned to two of my soldiers who were standing guard and told them what to do."Thank you commander"I said as he turned around and left.I sighed and sat down watching my soldiers take the green ninja away.I felt sad as I saw him go yet i didn't even know him.I didn't belong here.Who was i?

Lloyd's POV
Two soldiers came in and and kicked me."Ow ok!I can walk you know!"I said and slowly stood up.My body was aching and i didn't feel well but i stood up and folliwed the soldier out.The soldiers were similar to the nindroids,wearing the same clothing but their wolf heads poke out revealing they were actually just a heap of fur.I was fuming with anger,falling for the same trick.I could take these guys down easily even now but taking down a whole army of demons was not possible by myself.They pushed me into a room and onto a chair.My hands were tied behind the metal chair so i couldn't do anything.I waited,this was better than being in that power drainer.I really hate those even after my gold power is gone from the overlord.A hairy wolf came in and sat upon a beanbag with a cup of coffee."Hello,i am general Angelego,head of the terror wolves.Your name is...?"the old wolf said."Terrific whales?Never heard of them and I am not telling you my name!"I smirked,I knew they were 'Terror Wolves' but they were definetly not terrible enough to be able to sit on a beanbag."Terror wolves,actually.Now can you tell me where the ninja are?I see that the silly master of earth couldn't get anything out of you"he said,stirring his drink."Like I have said before.i am not telling you anything and that black ninja is my friend."i told this general Wolfy.The door opened an in walked evil Cole."Devourer venom.Works well on some but not on others.I see you won't answer."In walked two humanish wolves who held my feet down."This won't hurt."He lunged forward,and before i could react sank his fangs into my leg.I fell into darkness,my leg hurting like fire.