chapter 3

Kai's POV
What was Lloyd thinking?What was Cole thinking?Lloyd ducked as Cole punched just above him then kicked his leg out so he tripped.I ran at them but slipped on a bannana peel.

"How did the bannan peel get here?"I yelled over the racket.
Zane was trying to get over to the fighters but he had to dodge a chair leg which then hit his falcon.He then began fixing it.
"Well,you see Cole was complaining about there being no cake so I was going to get some popcorn to watch but then Zane was in the kitchen and told me he fed all the popcorn to his falcon.I got mad and Zane gave me a bannan to calm me down so I came back and found everyone getting mad too.I then slipped on the carpet and probably dropped it so that's how you are there."Jay chattered,peering down at me.
"Then why is it blue?"I asked,getting up.
How is it actually blue?
"Well I found out that on the tenth July of every leap year,these magical bananas..appear and...float into shops...and...and...."he stuttered.
It was a prank.A dumb prank.
"It was a prank,Kai and you fell for it,"Zane grinned.
Jay began laughing and so did Nya who was passing by.
Just then a wooden plank flew through the air,going for my sister but she sighed and ducked under it.
"I should be going then,Kai don't feel so down,"she said and waltzed off.
Zane ran into the fight with Jay to try and prevent it but Cole easily pushed Jay out the way and Lloyd kicked Zane on his elbow.Good thing he is made of metal.
"Ow,Zane!"
"Sorry."
"What are you guys trying to do?"
"Get out of the way,Jay!"
The fight continued.