chapter 9

Cole's POV
I prepared for the worst and all I could think about is how bad it is i will never taste cake again..My eyes are closed,and as we hit the ground it is suprisingly cold and smooth.I peek to see I am sliding down an ice slide made of..well ICE!Lloyd was ahead freezing a path towards the ground.Yay!"We made it!" "Yeah,I wasn't expecting to do this but...we're alive so.."he trailed of as we reaches the bottom."How are we.." He set fire near the ice and it melted into a small puddle and he climbed down the rocky hill."Come on!"he shouted."Good.."I started but my head began to fill with evil voices and thoughts that were unlike mine.Finish the green ninja,finish the green ninja..it kept repeating in my head.I turned and ran,it was for the best,I did not want to hurt anyone like before."Cole!"I heard my name being shouted in the distance as I went deeper into the dark trees.

Lloyd's POV
I was all alone after Cole cruelly abandoned me.I could take care of myself however there was a storm brewing overhead and I really didn't want to get soaked.I went in the direction Cole went in.I think he went over to the right.Or maybe to the left.Or did he go towards those bushes.I will find him,i thought. It started raining and lightening struck inches from me.Good thing I can control lightening too,I muttered as I plunged deep into the swamp.

262 words
Vote and comment

Question
If you could have any elemental power,which would you have?

Answer in comments!