chapter 37

This chapter is dedicated to gauri_33
Kai's POV
We were in our cell.Again.Only this time out situation seemed worse.Jay never escaped.He just charged into a bunch of wolves and the got talked to by the person who calls themself 'Armagon'.

Eversince then he has been quiet.Currently,he was fixing Zane and trying to get a message to Nya.I really miss the Bounty.Who knows what time it is?All I know is that we are moving.Shocking,right?One,we are in a huge palace like tank and two I am making really bad puns.

"Finally,you have got me to work,"Zane exclaimed.Motermouth really did fix him.

"Well,it was quite hard without the fiddlythingyfastknob but I have your main functions working."

"We should try to get some sleep,its probably night time and we should be arriving at Ninjago City soon.The orange moon is tonight."I said,sitting against the wall.

"Actually,we have 4-5 hours until it rises.We should break out,"Zane insisted.

"Your telling me that we have a few hours until these wolves go crazier than they are right now and we are stuck in the middle of nowhere!"Jay complained,his voice bouncing around the cell

The door swung open and a figure aproached us,clothed in black.They closed the door and gave us food and drink.By food I mean a some undescribable stew and a chipped glass of this vile liquid.
"I gave you the best we could"the monster reassured us but I wasn't so sure.
"What may you be doing,soldier 327?"a voice growled.

"Just carrying out orders,Wolfy."

"It is Sir to you,327.Now I think the blue one will do for now.Bring him out, and why are you serving them the best meal?"Wolfy pointed at me,like I was some disgusting weed and the two wolves from earlier escorted me out.

Oh yeah.Still wearing Jay's suit.Horrible colour.I don't know how Nya likes it.

Now I was confused.They really needed a better cook.

We travelled down the corridor and Wolfy told the two wolves and me to stay in a room.As if I had a choice.

I sat in the corner whilst the creatures talked in quiet voices.Voices!Most of the wolves here barked and growled.

They slipped a priece of paper into my hand and then hurried out of the door.I looked at the paper and my eyes widened at every word.Tears were threatening to come but I held them back.I just thought it wouldn't be possible.Just then that wolf who was probably the general as he wore two medals on his belt marched in.

"Emotions show weakness,boy,"he said",now, let's get down yo business."

Jay's POV
"Kai's been gone for an hour,Jay.Shouldn't we do something?"Zane inquired.

I shrugged and turned away.What could we do?Our powers were not working properly.We had chains around our hands.We had half our group gone.It's not like the door was going to break down so we could escape...

Thud!The door splintered and Cole stood there grinning.
"Time to escape"
My mouth was in an 'o' shape.I had nothing to say.
"Took you long enough,"Zane smiled getting up slowly and checking his gears.
My thoughts were gathering slowly.We were forgetting...

"Kai!"I yelled.

Cole's grin fell into a frown.He pulled on his hood and gazed around.

"Well then,quit gawking and let us get out of here."he answered and dashed down the corridor with Zane.I went the same way and saw they had stopped.

Cole signalled to be quiet and I stood behind Zane.Footsteps echoed down the corner.Just as we had got a good distance away from our prison!My heart pounded and I thought it would jump out of my body.That would be bad.I wouldn't be around to see it either.

The footsteps stopped and a box floated towards us.

Wait...

A box?

Floating?

With nothing there?

Only one answer.
"Ghosts!"I whispered loudly.
"No,redhead.Ghosts don't exist."Cole muttered and Zane replied saying nothing in his database was telling him anything.

I looked down at my clothes.I was still wearing Kai's suit.Ugh.When would this torture end!

A figure materialised infront of us and Zane jumped back onto my foot.

"Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow"
I peered up to see the thing which had been approaching...

Sorry for the cliffhanger.Next update will be in a week or two.