chapter 36

Cole's POV
Pylos had been slithering in and out of the work room,telling me information.The wait was worth it.
"The ninja are here.They have been put on trial and are going to suffer the Quakestriker."
Oh no.Not the Quakestriker.Its all my fault.When i was incharge I built it myself and got the best engineers to craft rhe parts.
A smile formed on my face.i was the only one who knew how to work it.Just as that came to mind,the door burst open and Pylos dissapeared.Literally.I had gotten used to his unusual exits.

"We need you,mechanic 327,"a wolf growled poinying at me.I trudged over,acting like i would rather do something else so i did not attract suspicion.Tardily,I yawned and went through the door whildt my mind bubbled with excitement.Finally.I was going to see my friends!

~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~

I pulled the levers and pushed random buttons slowly.I had to act like I was working or else I would be punished.

Lieutenant Wolfy grumbled in the corner watching while I worked.He was a new recruit.Hated the job.

Hoe do i know this?

Well he talks a lot.And i mean a lot.Like more than Jay.

"...You see I was talking to corpral Growltur to ask about the coffee machine.You know what he said?He said that he didn't want to hear another peep from.Talk about being polite...."Wolfy yammered to me.

He was so busy chattering that he wasn't watching me.I rewired the cords and added a huge rock for good measure.
I then slammed the lid shut,screwed it back on and pronounced it done.Suprised,Wolfy left and returned five minutes later with the General.

"Good evening,General Angelego,sir"I saluted and stood.The more convincing I look the better.

He didn't give me a second glance and held the door open as 2 wolves marched in with huge metal zapper guns.Then a dozen more came through with two more prisoners.

I backed into the shadows and pressed a few buttons at random.I hope my plan works.Or we are all doomed.
The prisoners were pushed into the machine.

Seconds.Minutes.Whats seemed like hours passed until the machine turned on.It began making a rhythmic bonking sound until it creaked loudly and there was a ginormous blast.

The metal cracked.The button spring off.Smoke poured out.The door of the Quakestriker slammed open and the prisoners tumbled out.One of them was whispering angrily at the other who was replying in the same manner.I needed to get closer to make sure it was them.

I snapped out of my haze of thoughts as I felt a sharp pain near ny stomach.Staggering back,I looked to see a long claw marks scratched on my body.

Angelego loomed in front of me,his paw in the air,with gleaming claws out.

"I hope that teaches you a lesson.Never disobey orders."he spoke softly,leaning towards me so I could feel,every breath of his words.

Lieutenant Wolfy then tapped the general on the back and told him that the prisoners were secured in block 513.

The General left with the wolves and the detained prisoners.Wolfy looked at me with sadness in his red eyes.

"Punishment VIII.Guard duty for 24 hours.Block 513,"he ordered then quietly added ,"I suggest you go to the medic."