PROLOGUE

Roseanne Hart has a deep dark secret to tell you, the main reason for her to hate and fear the deadly incarnation of satan. After the death of her family, she learnt to live life all alone,with neither friends nor relatives to share her life with. As days passed by, she became her own strength , her own friend, and her only protector.
She hated Alexander Hunter since childhood. Hatred turned into fear and her fear turns into pain when she locks eyes with him again after ten years.
Roseanne will take you for a long journey with her, filled with pain, sorrow, fear, love, lust, arrogance, anger, and into a deep dark tunnel that leads you to her one and only fear and her one and only love. Alexander Hunter.
PRESENTING YOU,
HER ONE AND ONLY.

This is my first story. I have never written before. There will be many grammatical errors, and am sorry for that. I will try to correct them as much as I can.
My exams are going to start in a few more days and hence I won't be able to start the story until it gets over. I promise to start once am done with my exams.

Please do not copy my work. It's a kind request. But if this request is ignored, and if I find my work being copied, strict action will be taken against those who have dared to do so.

Thank you.
Please vote and comment.