CHAPTER 44

Hello my loves,

Only part of this chapter is available here. Since there is restricted content in this chapter, I have moved the part to another book that's available on my profile named, "PRIVATE CHAPTERS". If you are uncomfortable reading mature scenes, i would request you to not go to the other book. I hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

I love you all.

He was taken aback by her display of boldness, sensuality and passion, all at the same time. The nerves on his neck throbbed with pleasure, and his blood rushed through his veins as he held his breath intact while he watched her hold his face with her soft palms, eyes closed and lips sealed to his. He felt a sharp shiver run down his spine when she moved her lips softly against his and pulled back as she grazed them against his, touching them so lightly that if his complete focus was not on her lips, he would have missed the feather like touch. She pulled back and smiled at his expressionless face and witnessed his fingers twitch. He was always good at masking his emotions, but inside, he was trying his hardest to put a leash on the already broken chains of the beast that wanted to pull her against him and have his way with her; rough, just the way he liked it, hard and repeating it again and again until she forgot her name and until he was drained out of his last drop of energy. He craved for her to such an extent that if he carried out this desire now, he would hurt her physically, and he did not want that. He wanted to show her the pleasure that he had saved for her, he wanted her to breathe him and drown inside the pleasure he would inflict upon her.

He got up from the bed, as he held her eyes and saw her watching him with curiosity and uncertainty. Rose herself was a hot mess right now. She felt her lower regions clench with anticipation and her breathing became more ragged and uneven as she eyed his perfectly sculpted body. She ran her vision along the nerves that emerged out of his strong hands, his perfectly built biceps and the chest hair that was not too dense, or not too less, it was just the right amount that had spread itself evenly on his chest, luring her sensually to touch them. She was scared, curious, excited and felt things that she didn't know she was capable of. She gulped as she watched him hook his thumb on the waist band of his shorts and drag them towards the button of his shorts. He twisted the button with his index finger and thumb and unbuttoned his shorts as he kept his fingers there without moving them. She immediately looked back at him and felt a rush of heat spread through her entire body when he winked at her with an intimidating smirk. He knew how to affect her and he worked it like a freaking magic spell. It looked as if he was going to do things to her that would completely destroy her. Before she could formulate what was happening or bring any other thought inside her head, he had pulled down both his shorts and underwear together within one fluid motion and stood in front of her, completely naked and ready for her as his manhood stood erect and ready to conquer what was always his.

"Alex..." she whispered, not looking down. She was scared to look at him completely, but could see his manhood standing erect through the side of her eyes. She had not seen him like this and that alone made her a shivering mess as she didn't know what she was going through at that moment. He noticed her uneasiness and brought his right hand towards her, opening his palm and gesturing her to take them. As soon as she kept her cold hands in his large warm ones, he closed his fingers over hers, and pulled her up from the bed to his chest. As soon as she collided with his chest, he encircled his arms around her waist, and pulled her further into him, completely plastering their bodies. He ground his lower half onto her waist and groaned as he felt himself grow harder. She felt a rush of heat spread through her body when his manhood was being pressed against her, making his immense presence known. She kept her hand on his shoulders for support as she felt pleasure penetrate each and every cell in her body. Her breath came out in short pants as he dragged his right hand down her waist and rested them on her ass. He slowly squeezed them and brought his mouth to her left ear.

"Remember the days when we took bath in the same tub?" he spoke, and kissed the top of her ear. "Splashing water on each other..." he continued as he kissed the area right below her ear and immediately felt her shiver in his arms. "You have seen all of me, and I have seen all of you. We were just too young to register anything sexual in the act." He stated, and kissed her cheek.

"Alex, I..." she started, but he immediately cut her off.

--------------------------------------------RESTRICTED CONTENT-------------------------------------------

Jesus Christ!

Until the next update, my loves.

RLJ