CHAPTER 29

He slowly opened the rusty gate that lead directly towards the deserted path of an eerily silent graveyard. He stood near the entrance and scanned the vast piece of land filled with tomb stones and he slowly swept his eyes from left to right. His eyes stopped at one particular tomb and a small smile took form on his lips. A smile that held fear, pain and something so deadly. He then started to slowly walk the path that lead towards that particular grave and kept his eyes on it.

It was as if the tomb stone was a person; sitting there, all alone in the night , waiting for his arrival.
He could feel the sudden drop in temperature as he neared the tomb stone. He could feel every bit of the dark sky, the cold harsh winds, the eerily silent surroundings,and also the unknown shadows that took form due to the faint silvery light from the moon.

But he was brave. A brave man who had come there to see the person who had left him a fee years back.

He stood in front of the tomb stone and looked down. He knelt on the wet grass and slowly brought his right hand towards the tomb and rubbed his thumb over the neatly engraved letters that read..

JENNA STEPHENS.
Beloved mother and a beatutiful wife.

"Mother." He whispered softly and smiled as he kept rubbing the engraved letters in soft circles.

"I hope your happy wherever you are." He said after a few minutes as if waiting for the miraculous voice of his dead mother.

"I...I am in love again. And this ...This time it's bad." He repeated again like the last time he had,when he visited his mother and gulped as he sat down completely on the grass and brought his hand back on his lap. He intertwined his fingers , bent his head and started to slightly rock his body back and forth.

"Remember I told you about the man I had hired to kill Alexander.?" He asked and looked up at the stone once again .

His lips curved into a wicked smile.

"I killed him today." He whispered. As if he did not want the souls that rested in other tombs to hear his little chat.

"I am more deadly than any killer ma. And no one knows this better than you. " he said, and felt a presence around him.

He looked towards his left and spotted a black cat watching him intently. He turned back towards the tomb and continued.

"Rose. So beautiful, so fragile. She captured my heart and broke it all at once. I was turning into a good man, ma. But she..she is forcing me to become the monster that I once was." He said and scrunched his eyebrows.

"I don't want to harm her. I don't want to. I want to create every fucking damage only to that bastard. Alexander Hunter.
She loves him so much. So damn much that it breaks me into pieces and it wakes up the demon in me."

"Fuck" he said a little loudly, gripped onto his hair and tugged it with anger and frustration.

"I can't let him have her. She's mine. Only mine. I can't let him have her." He chanted the sentence again and again.

"Why can't she love me? I can give her happiness and all the comfort she likes. She even started to grow feelings towards me. But that fucking pathetic childhood love of hers had to come in between to spoil every damn thing." He said and loosened his grip on his hair.

"Jesse. She...I ...I killed her because she did not return the love I gave her. I feel like they don't deserve to live after hurting me mother. And now, .....now its Rose."

"I don't want to kill Rose, mother. I want her alive. I want to make her mine. But should I damage her? Should I hurt her? Will she come back to me.?"