CHAPTER 14

Mr. Alexander Hunter,
Isn't it a sin to be this...this...beautiful, handsome, sexy, gorgeous, mouth watering, jaw dropping and so..so....ovary exploding??
I pray for all the girls out there who are looking at him, I pray for myself too:p
Help us my lord.

_________________________________

@Bushra_siddiqui

"Why does his thoughts disturb you to this extent Rose?"

Brian asked as he kept driving back home looking straight towards the road and stopped at a red signal. He sighed and turned towards Rose.

She rested her head on the window and looked at the vehicles passing by. She sighed and closed her eyes.

Rose was disturbed due to yesterday's incident, the man, and his features, something seemed to be off. . .something familiar. She had a strong feeling of danger and she couldn't get it out of her head. Moreover, Brian seemed to take a great interest about getting to know her relation with Alexander. He never seemed to stop it and this made Rose very uncomfortable. He would never stop until she opened up all her secrets to him.

"There is nothing Br. . . "

"Don't tell that Rose. I observed your behaviour yesterday. You always seem to get into a frozen state whenever you hear his name. . . You even preserve his picture . . .why do you do that if he terrifies you to this extent.? And you don't even want to forget him." He said and started driving once the lights turned green.

"It's not that I don't want to forget him Brian. . . I told you yestr . . "

"That's bullshit Rose. . .don't give me that excuse saying that you can't forget him. You can, but you don't want to."he said and scoffed as he brought a sarcastic smirk on his lips while he shook his head slightly.

Her eyes widened at what he said and the way spoke to her. This was not the same Brian whom she had started liking. He was mocking at her, at her helplessness. . . She was hurt by this and her anger seemed to flare at him.

"You know nothing about me Brian, so don't talk to me like that." She said slowly trying to control her anger and narrowed her eyes at him.

"Then why don't you tell me about yourself ? . Yes, you have told me about your parents , your life back in California, your sister,but you haven't said a thing about this Alexander. .you haven't said anything about why you behave this way when I remove his name."

"That's because I don't want to talk about him. Why don't you just leave. . . "

"I am not going to leave it. I want to help you out and I want to know what this asshole did to you all those years back to make you look so broken whenever you listen to his name or see anything that relates to him."

Rose fisted her hand at her sides and looked straight towards the road trying to bring her breathing back to normal. She dint know what was happening with her. She seemed to be very disturbed these days and Brian always kept asking about that one person whom she did not want to talk about. Something dint seem right about what he was doing . He seemed to be too keen on know..

"I like you Rose."

All her thoughts suddenly froze and she turned her face towards him in a flash .

"What. . .?"she asked, shocked by his little confession. If he had told her this a few days back, Rose would have jumped with joy since she had felt the same towards him. But now, something seemed off, something kept telling her that things weren't going the right way . She just wanted to crawl back into her little shell leaving all the little happiness that she had started to enjoy ,behind. All her nightmares and the dreadly past were making its way into her soul at a faster pace.