CHAPTER 10

@behind_theshadow246
"Hey Alex!!"
Rose called him while he was walking towards his next class.
Alexander was a very handsome boy. Girls always clung to him , and he never made any attempt to push them off. This always made Roses' soul grow mad with jealousy. She had already made him her own inside her heart and he belonged to her.

"Ohhh Alexander, man ,look who's here to talk to you....Wait a minute..isint she your clingy neighbour?"

Alexander was caught off guard with the words that came out of his best friend, Ron Matthews' mouth. His friends always teased him with Rose and he had told them that she.was a clingy girl just to pull them off his back, but he never meant whatever he said.
Rose was shocked at what Ron said and turned her face to look at Alexander. She was more than hurt to know that he thought about her merely as a clingy girl.

"Rose, I will talk to you later. Okay?...I need to go now."

Before she could say something, he left her standing all alone in the isolated hallway looking at the retreating form of the boy whom she loved with all her heart and Ron just turned back and winked at her with a smirk plastered on his face, which she so badly wanted to wipe off.
A small tear escaped from her eyes as she stood there and she quickly wiped it away before it travelled down her cheeks. She had gone all weak for this one guy. She had loved him soo much, that she was shattered from by it. She was broken because of love, love for Alexander. He had always behaved this way since that night she lost the letter . She came back home and checked her pockets only to find out that the letter wasn't in her pocket anymore. She hyperventilated that night and even got out of her house in search of it,hoping that it was not with him. Later she knew that he had read it, because since then, Alexander had always pushed her away and maintained distance from her like she was a plague. Hurt and anger started growing in her heart. An anger which never came out all these years started bubbling up at a faster rate day by day. She dint like the way he ignored her just because she confessed her heart out to him. . Hence she decided to return him the favour.
From that day on, Rose always ignored him. Whether be it a party at home, or their frequent visit to the church, or be it a mutual friends birthday party. She ignored Alexander to the maximum. She dint want to let her self down in front of anyone. It was an uphill task for her, ignoring the one and only boy she loved. But she had to do it.. she had confessed her feelings to him, the least he could do was to tell her what he felt for her.. But he dint.He had got the wrong idea about her and she dint want him to think about her that way.

Alexander could feel her cold behaviour towards him, and he dint like it one bit. She was always there with him until she broken down the walls, but now she just left. He could sense the anger that emitted from her. He tried to talk to her, but she ignored him like never before. And it hurt.
Alexander was tiered with this silent treatment that Rose gave him. She even started getting close to that geeky asshole in her class more than him. Although Alexander was two years elder to her, he always kept tabs on her class and the people whom she spoke to. He was way too protective about her.
He found out from his sources that Rose was getting close to Stephen Philips, the fucking nerd whom he dint like just because Rose started giving him more importance than him. This enraged Alexander. He dint want her to talk to any other guy while he was being ignored like a pest.
One fine evening he decided to end all the cold war happening between them and talk to her like how they used to before.
He knocked on Roses' door and
Julianna opened it.

"Hello Alex, come in honey." She said smiling with happiness.

"Hello Mrs.Hart...Is Rose home?"

" Oh yes, she's upstairs, would you like to have some fresh cookies before you go to her?, I just backed them." Julianna asked Alexander.

She loved Alexander since he was a kid and he had always loved her cookies. Juliana loved him then, and now. Who wouldn't? He was a charming young man.