CHAPTER 38

"Oh my..." Lily whispered, in a shocked raspy voice laced with lust. She slowly swallowed the knot that was building up in her throat and eyed the man she had good nights with many years ago. He was more handsome now, with his stubble precisely trimmed, those strong jaw lines that she wanted to run her tongue on, that beautifully sculpted body that was covered in that white shirt. And the skin he showed off with the top two buttons open only added fuel to the already burning inferno .Her eyes continuously moved up and down his delectable body and she slowly licked her dry lips as she started losing control over herself. She felt herself become wet just by looking at him from far. She could imagine what a mess she would turn into if she touched and smelt him; and that, she surely would, very soon. She could see through him, his eyes, his shirt and through his...pants.

She wanted him again, one more time. Because this time, all she needed was that one chance to get him tied up to her little finger. If he agrees this time, she would show him what he had missed all these years. After all, they were standing in the presence of each other after four years, and that was a pretty long time, and the sexual tension would have surely built up by then, or so, she thought. Alexander was a womaniser all those years back, but all of a sudden, he withdrew himself from toying around with woman and that surely did not settle well with her, but then she never cared because she had her share of men who would worship her body. Something had disturbed him and he stopped his reckless acts once and for all. She appreciated the man's resistance power, though.

Something really powerful seemed to hold him back, because no man had ever sported a blind eye to her seduction. He had pushed her away and avoided her twice when she wanted to have sex with him and that, wounded the big fat ego inside her, and she did not want to let go of Alexander without trying her best. He is a man after all, she had thought. But fear seemed to hold her back that time. Alexander was known for his ruthless ways with people, ferocious nature when crossed, and for his unbending fury, but even after knowing that it would be stupid to go after him, she picked up her courage and did what she had to do.

One night, she went to his house, wore the skimpiest clothes, and tried her best to seduce him, and when he lost the last string of patience he had, he lashed out on her and ordered her to leave telling all this was over and he would slit her throat if she stayed for another second. She was scared to death and had left after she took her share of money from him. She had not seen him since then. But now, it was different. They both were different people and she did not mind getting her throat slit by him now. A sly smirk appeared on her lips as she thought about this. He looked different; mouth watering, and once again, her thirst for him skyrocketed. It tripled and multiplied itself like a deadly bacteria.

Rose stood rooted to the ground observing the reactions of both Lily and Alexander. He wore a straight face void of any expressions, but she could see the slight movements of his jaws grinding against each other, indicating his building fury. She had seen this side of him before and somehow, this anger in him brought peace to her burning soul. Knowing that he hated Lily's' presence calmed her down. She then turned her face towards Lily, and that woman, was a complete different story. She had lust written in capital letters all over face and body. She looked at Alexander like she would tear his clothes and ravish him if given a chance. And this sight brought back that unsettling feeling that was coursing through her veins. And this was more than enough to break the last string of patience that she was holding onto, but before she could move towards him, Lilly moved. With powerful precise steps she moved and stood in front of him with a victorious smirk on her face.

"Hi, handsome." She purred, rested her right hand on his shoulder and slid her hand downwards in a slow seductive motion as she felt the heat of his skin on her cold sensitive palm. Alexander gritted his teeth, kept his hands rigid on the sides, and did not move it. He did not stop her. And this reaction from Alexander surely did not go unnoticed by Rose and she felt something really sharp, puncture her soul.