CHAPTER 51

I have a small request to make- Please immerse yourself into a sad piano piece before you start this chapter. I wrote this while I listened to some  beautifully painful pieces. I hope you guys can feel the emotions this chapter brings out through the music you listen.

I present to  you, the beginning of the end of this story...

xxx

"Rose, when do you want to leave? I will drop you there." Alexander spoke while he buttoned his shirt. He was not comfortable with sending her alone even though he knew Robert would protect her. He was a very well trained body guard and Alexander had no doubts about it. He was a very well trained assassin.

"I am going to shop for a few things in the morning and drop by Nana's place to pick up whatever I wanted, Alex. That's fine, I will go by myself, love." she said, and rolled on the bed to face him. She smiled looking at his neatly pressed, firm blue shirt. It fit him so well, layering every expanse of his fine chest. She felt the need to have him against her all of a sudden.

"Want a picture?" he chuckled, as he styled his hair.

"Come here..." Rose stretched out her hand towards him, waiting for him to take it. He stopped what he was doing and looked at her with a raised brow and a smirk on his face.

"Well..." he dragged, and looked at his wrist watch, "work will have to wait then..." he said, and immediately started to unbutton his shirt.

"What are you doing?" she laughed as she looked at him.

"Well, you wanted me to join you and I am not going to decline the offer for anything my sexy to be wife." He said, and like every other time, worshiped her body, mind and soul as he took her to bliss and high levels of ecstasy.

"You get back home soon and we will continue this, yeah?" he said before he left to work. Rose stayed on the bed with that everlasting smile on her face, trying to get herself back from the heaven Alexander had taken her to.

                                                                                               xxx

"Robert, could you please stop the car for a few minutes in front of David's Pharmacy, please? I've got to pick up something." She said, with high hopes and happiness building inside her. She was due few weeks already now and so badly wanted it to be what she thought it to be. She and Alexander with their baby...The mere thought brought immense pleasure and she didn't want anything else in her life other than this. She deliberately hid this from him when she said she wanted to shop for a few things that morning when they were together. She wanted to be sure before she revealed it to him. It all was in place and at last they would start a family together...if the pregnancy test showed a positive result, that is. So with fingers crossed, she had sat in the car all the way till here.

"Do you want me to get you something, ma'am? I can go instead of you, or I will have to accompany you to the Pharmacy." Robert said, in his ever professional tone.

"You can join me, Robert. But I don't think you would want to go up to the pharmacy asking for it." she smiled and opened the door. Robert scrunched his eyebrows but immediately tucked his gun into his back pocket and got out of the car, closely watching his surroundings. He stood next to Rose when the store keeper at the pharmacy came to attend her.

"Good day ma'am, how are you doing today?" the tall lanky man with glasses greeted her.

"Hey, I'm good thanks. Um... can I have a few pregnancy test kits please? Let them be four kits of different brands."