36. I'll Show You

Harry’s POV

There he was, standing at the doorway with a strange bag in his hand. I didn’t want to know what was in it.

“Niall. She’s not here.” I said, trying to calmly get him to leave. I couldn’t stand the thought of him finding her.

“DON’T YOU LIE TO ME, STYLES.” He yelled, pushing me back into the house.

Without me in the doorway, he could see the bed clearly. This was a one bedroom place.

The look on his face when he saw Taylor laying in bed went from anger to pure evil. He had an evil smile on his face.

“This… This is perfect. I’ve found the two of you alone where no one can find you. It makes it REALLY easy to finish the job on you, Harold.” He said, winking.

Suddenly, I felt his strong arm on my shoulder and he started pushing me towards the couch. I tried to fight back, but I found myself slipping on the hard floors in my socks.

“Niall, baby, calm down.” Taylor calmly said. I knew she was calling him baby just to try and see if he would stop.

But he didn’t. In fact, he ignored Taylor and within a matter of seconds, he had me on the couch and he was digging through his mysterious bag while he held me down with his foot.

I watched Niall as he pulled a rope and a roll of duct tape out of his bag. As hard as I tried to fight back, I couldn’t find the strength and soon, I was tied to the arm of the couch.

“Who’s the strong one now, huh, Styles?” he said, a proud smirk on his face. “Now, if you thought I was just going to kill you without making you suffer first, you’re wrong kiddo.”

I was scared for what was coming next. If he killed me, he killed me. Who cares. But if he tried to touch Taylor, I wouldn’t let myself live with the guilt of letting him hurt her.

Just then, I watched as my worst nightmares started to come true. Niall slowly started to approach Taylor. She was still laying there naked. I looked at her face and noticed how terrified she truly was.

As Niall reached the bed, he removed the covers in one swipe. Taylor looked terrified, but she reached down for her clothes.

Niall instantly hit them out of her hands.

“No, babe, clothes aren’t required for showing the little dirtbag what we used to do.” He said, climbing onto the bed and gripping her tightly to his fully clothed body.

“Don’t you fucking touch her.” I said with clenched teeth.

Niall let out a laugh.

“What are you gonna do about it?” he asked.

I found myself struggling to get out of the ropes and try to get to her, but I couldn’t.

I felt helpless as I watched Niall with Taylor. He hadn’t even done anything but touched her bare shoulder blades, but I knew she was scared. I was too. I was her boyfriend and I was supposed to be able to save her but I couldn’t.

“Don’t touch her or you’ll regret it.” I added.

Suddenly, I felt someone shaking my shoulder.

“Harry, babe. It’s okay. Wake up.” I heard Taylor’s soft voice say. “It’s just a nightmare.”

I opened my eyes quickly and realized Taylor was safe. And I was safe. It was all just a bad dream. Taylor and I were still laying naked in my old bed, but Niall was no where to be found.

“Are you okay?” Taylor asked, swiping one of my curls out of my face.

“Yes. I just… I had a dream that Niall came here and was trying to show me what he used to do to you.” I quietly said, pulling her closer to me. I wanted to make sure she was truly safe.

Taylor didn’t say anything. And she didn’t need to.

I leaned in and softly kissed her cheek.

“Don’t worry, he’s locked up in jail. I won’t ever let him hurt you again.”