Introduction

I think it's best we start this off right. My name is Navaeh Kyiesha Jones everybody calls me Vaeh. I'm 17 and I live in Cali so imma West Coast baby. Anyway as I said I live in Los Angeles, California. I kinda have boys spitting game on me nearly everyday since I do have a lil body on me if I say so my self. It consisted of big plump C cup breast, a fat ass I guess, thick thighs, and a small stomach.

But I'm single they always run when they hear who my brothers are, Drug lords of the city. They kind of keep me out the business. Yea but I have two brothers King and Tayon. King is 18, he graduated last year and lives with me and my mom. Not that he can't afford his own house. Me and my mother rather have a male in the house. Tayon my other brother who is 23 but we're not really close. I don't know why but when it comes to me he's standoffish and doesn't really talk to me. His Street name is Terror.

Being that both the guys are drug lords I know a lot of drug dealers. I don't date them though because I'm not really attracted to them their all basic ass wannabes. Back to me though I have two best friends. Jasmine is my girl bestfriend she's the shy type, kinda weird since she recently started dating a drug dealer Sattarius, or his Street name Stacks. Don't know what to say about his name just know it couldn't be me. But he's cool he's getting Jas out her shell. My other bestfriend Keem has been in my life since I was kindergarten.

Keem's also a drug dealer. His Street name is Lil K. We all go to John C Fremont. I'm a really cool girl to sum it up but I can get very ugly when rubbed the wrong way it's just in my blood both me and my brothers have short tempers. I'm also not really a messy girl which is why I only have two friends. That and with my brothers being who they are you never know who to trust. I've had people befriend me just to get close to my brothers whether it was over some gang shit or relationship wise. That's basically it to sum up my life.