Ch. 10

Navaeh in MM

Navaeh P.O.V.
I stepped out of the shower after washing out all the temporary dye. I wrapped myself in a towel and did my hygiene. After that I risked the walk to the closet. "Teasing ass." I turned and saw Magic. I laughed and ran to the closet. I grabbed acid wash jeans, a white polo shirt, my white retro 7's, and pearl earrings. "Yo fine ass." He complemented. I turned and saw him fully dressed in a blue dress shirt, trues and white retro 7's.

"What you dressed for its only 7:15." I pouted. He laughed. "I'm taking you out before we leave." He said. I blushed smiling. "Go get dressed." He said walking out. After getting dressed I pulled my hair in a neat bun. I started hearing chaos downstairs. I ran down. "What the hell!" I yelled seeing Trey and Cam squirting water on everyone. They came up to me. "Squirt me and I'll kill yo ass." I said seriously. "Alright let's go." Trey said and they ran. "C'mon Vaeh!" Magic yelled outside. I ran out the door.

Magic P.O.V.
I sat in my matching blue Ferrari waiting on Navaeh. I saw her shoot to the door. "Damn calm down." I told her. Its been some things I need to get off my chest to Navaeh for a while. Tonight all that will change. I just hope I get a good reaction. "Sorry I just been wanting alone time with you for a while." She said pouting but still cheerful. "Where we going if we was gone commit a crime you needa tell me." She said. "You too much." I said smiling.

I could see myself wifing Navaeh and having my seed with her. Shit with her if she said give her a ring now I'll go so quick. She is loyal and lots of niggas don't get down ass girls like this. Shit they can have em but they ain't no match for Navaeh. I wanna marry Navaeh and have 5 kids with her. I just know we would make beautiful kids with my genes and hers our kids gone be slaying.

"How many kids you want when you older?" I asked her. She paused put her hand on her chin and thought. "I want two but why you asked?" She questioned. "I wanted to know but I want 5 so you might have to settle for 3." I said smirking. "Alright Deal." She said laughing. We pulled up to a Tattoo shop. "What we doing here bae?" She asked sounding worried. "Just chill ain't nothing to worry about I should be worried if anything." I assured her.

We got out and I dapped the tattoo artist who was an old friend. "What you plan on getting today?" He asked. "I want the name Navaeh and wings of an angel below I want it to say Love for life." I told him. Navaeh jumped up and down crying and kissed me. "You are so sweet I want one I want your name and a key above." She said excited. "I see you got you a keeper. You lucky cause he don't never do this with none of his girls." My friend asked. I have loyalty for this girl if only my dick stays in my pants we will be okay.

Lez P.O.V.
I don't know where the hell Navaeh at how she gone leave me with a bunch of niggas and her mom. Her mother Aliysha left to go to the store and the security of course went along with her. I just sat in the guest room laying down. I felt a huge dip in the bed. "Who ever the hell this is I will punch you in the balls." I said. I received kisses on my neck and chest.

"Why you gotta do me like that bae." King seductively said. "You tryna do this in the guest room at 8 o'clock in the morning?" I asked. He just proceed kissing me. He pulled down my sweats. And continued to kiss me then unsnapped my bra while I was in a tank top. I remembered I hadn't put on panties so all I was in now was a Tank top he pushed it up and began to go to work.

Navaeh P.O.V.
"Ahh oh shit! This shit hurts." Magic made a video of me getting my tattoo. I laughed at my moans. "If you moan like that now I wonder what will you do when we have sex." Magic smirked. He drove up to the mall. "I wanna go to Rainbow." I said like a little girl. "If you say please Daddy. Then yes." He cockily said. "Hell Nawl!!" I said running out of the car as he chased me. I stopped out of breath once I got to the entrance. "Yo ass only ran 30 feet and you tired." He complained. "Whatever you say." I commented smartly.

"I brought you here to meet someone not shop your ass off." He said rolling his eyes. I nodded he grabbed my hand and walked into a baby store. "Magic if you got somebody pregnant I'm killing your ass and hers." I said cruel. "Mannnn." He drifted. "YOU GOT ANOTHER BITCH PREGNANT AND I GOT YO NAME ON MY ARM NIGGA!" I yelled the store was empty so no one was there. He laughed "No Navaeh chi-" "Wassup baby bruh this that girl you been talking about?" He asked. I folded my arms. "Yea Wassup Matt this my girl Navaeh. Navaeh this my brother Matt." He introduced.

"Nice to meet you but ugh Magic I'm two seconds from slicing your throat why the fuck we in a baby store?" I asked. His brother laughed. "I'm getting clothes for my 10 month son Marteis." He said. "Oh sorry baeeeee" I pouted. "Mmm. Man Matt she was about to kill me." He told his brother I laughed till someone bumped me. "Excuse y-" I heard and turned seeing Sha'niqua. "Watch where you going trick." She said. I noticed Magic starring at Jamari.

"Bitch where the trick only trick I see is you hoe." I said. "You just mad I got yo ex and we have a 1 week old son." She said as if it where a reward. I clapped. "What a wonderful reward." I said. Matt watched shit go down. "Yea and I told you I'll be back for my round." She said. I smirked. She punched my stomach I didn't even budge. I slapped her I heard the slap and it screeched my ears.

I punched her eye causing her to fall on the ground I stomped her down grabbed her by her hair and smashed her face in. Matt dragged me off because Magic ended up beating Jamari ass. "Man I'm tired of that Hoe walk round here like she bad bitch you got a bad case of STD's. Hoe ass. Only reason she mad is because Im with Magic next time I see her I'm gone kill her with my 5 that be cocked to the side." I said with my chest heaving. "Damn Magic lucky to have you they say you whooped a nigga ass. And watching you fight I believe it. But you ain't have to have me killing myself to pull you off." He said.

Magic came out looking fine you couldn't even tell we were fighting. "Man I gotta roll but I'll see you and Tyson soon." Matt teased. I laughed. "You a real ass nigga." I told Magic as we went in the car. "You a real ass female." We spoke in silence the ride home until we pulled through the gate. "Navaeh is it Crazy I'm thinking about wifing you." Magic asked. "Is it Crazy I'm thinking of marrying you?" I asked. He kissed me as he got out the car. When we walked in the house we where greeted by moans.

I walked up the steps everybody was upstair at the door. "King!" Lez yelled. I laughed to Magic's room. "Navaeh?" Magic asked shaky. "Yea." I answered. "I think I love you." He pushed out. "I think I love you too." I confessed. He kissed me rough. I fell on the bed. He pulled my jeans and shoes off. "Your not gonna loose you virginity." He assured me. I nodded. He began to kiss on my thighs and my place. "Magic!" I yelled moaning. I had never felt this good before I rolled my eyes in pleasure. "Ahh. Magic uhh." Was all you heard.

After that discovering thing I took a shower and putted on black joggers, a black V-Neck, and black forces. I walked out and downstairs where Magic went. I saw everyone take their attention too me. Magic had the biggest smile I ever saw showing his dimples. "What?!" I asked growing frustrated. "Ahh!" Lez mocked me. "I don't think you should be talking. King!" I mocked Lez. I blushed. Everyone else laughed. "Aye it's time to go to the house." She yelled turning red blushing. "Alright let's ride out!" I demanded.