Ch. 2

Navaeh P.O.V.
"What the hell is that?" I asked myself. It was my phone glowing in the dark playing my ring tone. I grabbed my phone and first thing I noticed was that it was 4am.

First you get that money then you get that pow-

"Hello"

"This Tayon"

"Oh"

"I'm down here at the doe wake up King and open the doe."

"Kay"

I got up and went to King's room. I slapped him. "Wake up King, Tay here." I said. He got up quick. My brothers were like bestfriends. He came to the door with me. I opened the door. "Wassup lil nigga." He greeted King. Ignoring me. I went to the kitchen. I grabbed a container of pineapple slices.

"Look at yo fat ass eating in here at 4 in the morning." I looked up it was King. "I know my ass fat thanks." I said. He flicked me off. "And why Tay always acting like that." I said.

He started talking. "Look one ti-" "Mann I'm hungry as fuck." Tay interrupted. "Fat ass." I mumbled loud. "Whatever. Ooh gimme some." He took my pineapples. Nigga taking my food and shidd wtf. "Nigga the fuck y'all got going on and shit. I should have left yo ass outside." I said as my phone rang. It was Magic.

"Hey"

"I'm sorry did I wake you ma?"

"Nahh my brother already did that."

"Sorry but I can't help but to ask you wanna go to the mall today."

"Yea...."

"Cool."

"See you later."

When I got off I forgot about Tay and King. "Why the fuck you blushing and who was you talking to." King snapped. "Nigga don't snap on me. Im going to sleep imma go to the mall later on today." I said. "Yo ass better wake up before me cause I'm coming with you." King said. I went upstairs to sleep.

I woke up at 10. I went and took a shower. Did my hygiene and walked to the closet. I picked out a black underwear set, leather leggings, black tank top, a leather jacket, and my gamma blues. I felt like my outfit was plain so I grabbed a big silver necklace. It said my name and had hearts at the beginning and end, with a couple diamonds. By the time I was done it was 12:25. I looked at my phone and scrolled. Then I got a message from Magic.

From: Magic
Hey dis Magic meet me at 1

To: Magic
Aightt

It was a little after 12. I went downstairs Tay and King was in the game room. I went in there. "Hey I can take yo car King." I asked. "Uh uh you be tryna crash my cars and shit. Imma take you but when you come back imma buy you a car." He said.

"Okay" I jumped up and down "I was playing. But why yo clothes so tight. You be tryna make me murk a nigga" He asked. "Nigga I can't help that I'm thick." I said. "Wateva You stay lying to yo self." He said. "Its time to go get yo ass up." I said. He got up flicked me off and we got in the car Tay ass had to come I don't know why. He hates me and I wonder why.

We pulled up I got out and saw Magic. "Wassup ma." He said. "Hey" I said. We walked into foot locker. "So what school you go to." I asked as I picked up some white and orange 11's. "Fremont" he answered. "Me too. So I haven't seen you around." I mentioned.

"Ya, I just moved back. Yo brothers used to work for my pops he was a drug lord. Then he died and yo brothers started they own shit. So I'm taking over my dad throne now. And I keep shit in peace so we met up and instantly was cool." He said. I was about to pay for my shoes but Magic beat me to it. "Thanks." I said.

We went to lots of stores. I laughed at all the bag Magic was carrying. "You wanna come over my house." He asked. "You ain't gone try nun is you?" I asked. "Nawl not yet." He smirked. We walked out and drove to his house.

He got a big mansion. All blue and white. My type of colors. He sat my bags down and led me to his room. He took off his shirt. This nigga got a 8-pack and his muscles so big. He so fine without a shirt. I noticed a tattoo that said R.I.P. Ja'quan. It felt like I knew that name. But I was coolin so I shook it off.

"You like what you see?" He licked his lips. "Wateva." I blushed. I took off my leather jacket. It kinda turned him on I could tell. I wasn't stupid enough to fuck him. I want my first time special. And I heard about Magic. Yes your girl did her research. He walk around fucking everybody.

That bitch at my school swear he her man. But I don't pay it no attention cause she fucked all types of boys and girls. "What you wanna do ma." He asked me. "I'll chill with you for a sec then I gotta go home cause King be tripping." I said. We watched Paranormal Activity and cuddled up.

When it was over I looked for my jacket. "Here you can get one of mine." He passed me a Versace pullover. "Thanks let me know if you find my jacket." I said. He took me home. "Bye future wife." He said. "Watever Magic." I said.

When I walked in they was grilling me with questions. "Why you smiling so hard." King asked. "You fucked him on the first date?" Tay asked. "Who that nigga is?" King asked. "Why you wearing that nigga jacket?" Tay asked. What made me mad is when Tay started.

"Navaeh I know yo ass hear me. You ain't gone be no hoe on ma. You don't walk around fucking niggas. I be damned I let you walk around like them thots. Is you fucking him? I know you hear me talking to you bitch-" he crossed it there.

"FIRST OF ALL NIGGA IM 17 MOST HOES IS PREGNANT AT THIS AGE. AND IF YOU NEED TO KNOW IM A VIRGIN. AND I AIN'T STUPID HE BE FUCKING TO MANY BITCHES FOR ME. NOW STOP FAKING LIKE YOU GIVE A DAMN. I KNOW YOU HATE ME. NIGGAS NEED TO KNOW THE DEFINITION OF A HOE BEFORE CALLING EVERYONE IT. GO BACK FROM WHERE YOU CAME FROM CAUSE I NEVER DID SHIT TO YOU FOR YOU TO ACT LIKE DAT. NOW WHO THE BITCH UNLESS YOU TALKING BOUT YOU BEING A BITCH ASS NIGGA." I snapped.

I ran upstairs took a shower did my hygiene. I put on a sports bra and boy shorts and slept like that. I wasn't crying cause ain't nothing to cry for. Why does he hate me I ain't do shit to him. My momma came home early she came to my room. "You alright baby." She asked. My momma was looking good to be 45. She could go for 25 if she wanted to.

"Why he hate me I never did nothing to him." I told her. "Something happened when you were younger but I think its best he told you. Now go downstairs to eat." She said. I grabbed a big T-shirt and did as told. She had cooked yams Barbeque chicken and macaroni and cheese with cheesecake for desert. I ate and went up stairs King followed me.

"What you want and if you wanna know no we ain't fuck." I said. "I'm sorry Vaeh I'm over protective of you cause if something ever happened to you shit this whole world would be dead." He said. I hugged him. I love my brother he is the best. "I love you shortness." He said. "I love you too Kingy." I said he left and I went to sleep.