Ch. 16

Navaeh P.O.V.
There they were. I don't plan on doing too much discussion. Tonight one or all of their asses was mine tonight. Either one of them it don't matter my blood was boiling both of them looked like trashy ass hoes Shaniqua wore some pasties with a skirt like bitch this ain't fucking Ballers club. Jasmine had on a bikini top with coochie cutters.

I felt someone hover over me and smelt a familiar cologne I shrugged it off and knowing it was Magic. "Imma kill that hoe tonight." I said through gritted teeth shaking my head. "Don't do it you too beautiful ma. I heard Magic then gave you some dick." The familiar voice chuckled. I instantly knew who it was. "KEEM!!" I turned and jumped on him. "Someone missed me." He laughed. "I missed you best frannn." I squealed. "I love you best friend no other hoe can compete with you." He smirked. "No other nigga got my back like you when it comes down Magic can barely compete with you." I cooed.

I finally got down when they were about to announce King & Queen. "I know the winners might not be current but we did this in the middle of the school year." Principle Drake said. "Your King is ......Kaheem Robinson (Keem)." He applaud. Everyone clapped. "Dats my bestie!" I yelled. "And now your Queen........ Navaeh Jones." I was surprised I didn't know I would even get nominated. I walked up and they gave me my crown. Me and Keem danced and then gunshots sounded off.

I ducked and Keem took me out of the building. "Wait no where's Magic I can't leave him behind where is he?" I asked with my voice beginning to get shaky. "He can hold his own come on." Keem pushed. I ran back in like the dumb ass I am and saw Magic laying on the floor looking lifeless. He had a bullet in his stomach. I broke down on them. "These bitches gone die I promise they will call the got damn ambulance." I cried. I stomped out.

Later.......
I was now at the hospital waiting for the doctor. "Family of Mataviac Quintéz." The doctor called we got up. "He lost a lot of blood and we couldn't save him in time I'm sorry for your loss." I broke down in tears for a second then got up and went to the house. I took a shower and got out did my hygiene.

I put on a black sports bra and black boy shorts. I had on tights on top and a tank top it was chilly outside. I grabbed a V-Neck,and black jeans with my all black air force ones. I put on my bullet proof vest and a crew neck on top and had my guns on the side I grabbed my hoodie and 3 other guns and left with my keys no phone just keys and guns.

I slid a gun and taped it under my car just in case. I took off I went to Jasmines house. I walked in armed. I knocked on the door her mother answered. "Do you know where Jasmine would be?" I asked innocently. "No baby she walks in and out with her sister Sha and that boy Sattartius." I thought they were sisters they knew each other too well. "Any thoughts of where she would be?" I asked.

She thought for a second I assumed and answered. "They always talking about some warehouse in forty fourth street." She answered. "Thanks and sorry for the lost." I told. "What you mean ba-" I walked out. I walked back to the car. I went to the warehouse I knew they were here because of the cars. I got out strapped I kicked the door down these idiots ain't even have guards. I checked the room. After seeing it was empty I walked in. "Babe I need you Dadd- What the hell are you doing here." She looked worried I shot her two times in the head I don't have time for questions.

I made it to the back where Jasmine and Stacks was fucking ass naked. I walked in and shot the wall above them two times. They squealed. "What the fuck Navaeh don't do anything stupid I'm your best friend." Jasmine assured. "No worries Shaniqua gone be here soon." He said shrugging it off. "Nigga Shaniqua dead I killed that hoe y'all gone just kill my nigga like that and then at that y'all tried to kill me and my fam fuck y'all Jas I trusted your hoe-ish ass and Stacks I thought of you as a brother but all that shit is over." I walked over to them "Navaeh please please don't do this it was her she thought of it." Stacks cried.