Ch. 6

Hair Color in MM

Friday Night
Navaeh P.O.V.
I was on the bed looking on Ig. Im going to the mall in an hour to get an outfit for the Bowling Alley with Jas. Magic walked in and started kissing on my neck. I turned around laying on my back facing Magic. I slid my hand under his shirt feeling his 8-pack. I bit my lip and turned back around. His friend stood up. I laughed and got up to take a shower. "Why you like to tease a nigga all the time." He walked in the bathroom as I ran the water.

"Move boy im bouta take a shower." I said. He smirked. "Me too." He said. I pushed him out the bathroom. He sucked his teeth. I stripped and got in the shower. 25 minutes later I was done. I got out wrapped myself in a towel and got out. I slid into white acid washed high waisted shorts, and a white hoodie, with my Carmine 6s on.

I walked to the kitchen. "Aye bae im bouta go do this quick drop ill be back by the time you come back." Magic told me before leaving and I followed out behind him. I hopped in Magic's BMW and left. Once I made it before going in I asked Jas where was she. Jass was sitting in the water fountain with her big brother Jamie.

"Hey Jamie." I said. "Hey baby Momma." He said. Me and Jamie have a playful relationship. He is the age on Tay so nothing really goes on. But he says if I were his age we'd be together. "So lets go to Forever 21 first." I said. We walked in and Jamie groaned. "Yall got a nigga going in girl clothes stores and shit but anything for baby mama." He grouched. I shook my head before shopping. I went to the counter to pay. "$19.47 please." The lady said. I paid and went to Ombre. I bought blue temporary dye before going to buy boots. After that I said goodbye to Jass and Jamie then left.

I got in and placed my bags in the guest closet since I wanted the dye to be a present. Tomorrow him and Tay have to make a drop and then they'll meet us at the Bowling Alley. Me and Tay's relationship has became better over the time. He's cool but now he's more over protective like King. I hopped in the shower. And came out 15 minutes later then did my hygiene.

I changed in fuzzy socks, a sports bra, and tight pajama shorts. Magic came in with Tey and King. "Wassup yall." I said. "Whats not up is that shit you got on we yo brother's we dont wanna see that." King said. I went upstairs grabbed a tank top and sweats. I went downstairs and cooked fried chicken and french fries. When I was done they were in the living room smoking. I sat on Magic's lap. And was in my phone then Jamie texted me.

Wassup Babymama.

To: Bd
Hey babydaddy when you gone pay child support.

From: Bd
It should be the other way around you dont never come and see your Son

To: Bd
Whatever

From: Bd
I cant wait to see you tomorrow imma tear that ass up.

To: Bd
Whatever imma be wit my man.

"Who gone tear that ass up?" Magic asked. "That's just Jass brother we just cool like that." I told him. "Yea right." He said. "Yall needa come and eat." I said. After we ate and Tay and King decided to spend the night. I got in the bed. Magic came in a couple minutes later. I drifted asleep.

Magic P.O.V.
I woke up and smelled breakfeast. I walked to the kitchen. Navaeh was cooking and looking fine over that stove. I came behind her and grabbed her waist. "You look so sexy by this stove." I told her. She smiled and turned around and kissed me. "I know but go get King and Tey." Her cocky ass. I walked up the stairs to the 3rd floor. They ass slept in my muthafucking white room.

"Get yall asses up. Yall asses know I got 3 guest rooms on this floor and yall slept in the white room." I grouched. They groaned up. "Shut the fuck up Lil nigga!" King yelled back. We walked to the kitchen. After we ate Tey and King left to go to the trap at 12:35 in the morning hell nawl. I got dressed and took a showered. Imma chill with Navaeh for a while then go to the trap at 3. I work at my own Trap but my business collided wit King and Tay.

King P.O.V.
I got here early to check these niggas cause they be stealing and shit. After me and Tey checked everybody was clean. I walked in my office. I was just gone smoke some and take a nap. As soon as I finished smoking sombody knocked on my door. "Come in." I said. Sha'niqua walked in. I heard bout how she was telling Navaeh that she was fucking me and Magic and Navaeh punched that bitch. That's what her ass get. Lien ass. I really just keep her around for a quick fuck. "Hey daddy." She said seductive.

She started kissing on my neck and face all over. I felt like a bitch. Next thing I know she on her knees. This bitch gone end up giving me something. She started to unbuckle my pants. "Stop go back where you came from we aint bouta do this." I told her she had a sad look in her eyes. I felt bad for her always fucking and sucking niggas. Then Magic and Tay came in. "Escort her out my office." I told Tay and they left

Navaeh P.O.V
We were going to the alley at 8 and it was currently 6. I had recently dyed my hair so I just showered and changed. I wore some acid wash jeans, light blue crop tops, and light blue vans. After I was done I drove over my house. I saw a unfamiliar Jag outside but Tay and King always buy new cars. Once I walked in a man was in there. I held a scrunched face before talking to her her attention.

"Hey mama I stopped by cause I haven't seen you in a while. I'm on my way to the alley, whose this?" I asked. She looked at me with worried eyes. "Navaeh this is your father." I felt like I was stabbed a million times. This was the man that put his hands on my mother. That's what she told us. "You cook mama? I gotta send over Tay and King." She looked over at me with wide eyes. "No I'm fine you leave out. Go ahead. If I need anything I'll call you." I just nodded before leaving out.

When I got there Tay, King and Magic was there. Thats when I noticed I was a little late. "Damn ma you looking fine." I turned it was Magic. "Hey bae you looking fyee yourself." I said. My song 679 came on. I sat on Magic. I twerked and grinned on him. "Damn keep on we gone fuck right here." He said I smirked and stopped when his friend stood up. "Teasing ass." He said. "Babymama you cheating cause them tricks you was doing over there." Jamie said."BABYDADDY!" I screamed. Magic rolled his eyes I giggled at his jealous ass.

3 hours later it was 11 and we where at Denny's. The waitress came over flirting with Magic. "What can I help you with daddy." She said. The nerve of this black ass hoe. "Bitch! The nerve of you hoes. This is my man and you needa do yo job before I come across this table and slap yo ass." I said. "Whateva." She said. Even though I dont fight over niggas don't disrespect me. Magic just laughed. "Bitch find me another waiter before I cut yo ass." I said dead serious she left and another waiter came.