Ch. 12

Navaeh mama (Aliysha) in mm

Aliysha P.O.V.
I stood looking at my children and their friends. The look on their faces were shock. "Ma you turning to a snake now? What you doing wit dis nigga?" King asked. "Excuse you lil nigga yo momma is grown she don't have to explain herself to y'all. And what you mean I'm yo daddy lil nigga act right." Their so called 'father Jonathan' said. "Nigga you the one need to act right when we got niggas in here carrying." King said. They all lifted their shirt to show their guns.

"STOP! We not bout to kill nobody. And Navaeh what have they done to you?" I asked. "Don't try to change this on me when you the one being snake cuz at the end of the day I love my fam and friends I'm ready to kill for them whenever. You got the nerve to be asking questions when real question is what you doing with him dressed like that? I mean its real cute something I would wear but not for a 45 year old mother working for the feds." She said.

"What the fuck is up with the 30 degree I don't got time." I said walking upstairs. "Hold up wait! I gotta suprise for y'all I was gone wait and ship it to yo sperm doning ass nigga but since we here lemme get it." Navaeh ran out. "You sholl got a lot of lip used to remind me of myself King you look so much identical to me I can't even disown you." Jonathan was talking to King.

"Whatever you ain't care enough to be in my life the other 18 years so why now. And forget about me or Tay think about Navaeh we had to show her how a nigga supposed to treat you. We took her to 8th grade proms and dances. We watched out and made sure no niggas fucked with her or momma. So nigga you don't know me if you did you would know only thing I give a fuck about is family and this here is it. Navaeh number one on my list." King said.

Navaeh came back with a box. "Here open." I opened it and looked at it and my eyes opened at what I saw. "J-J-Jamari." I cried. Even though I didn't know him he still is some how connected to me but I really believe I was crying to think my baby girl would do this and the fear of what they'd do to me. "Good y'all killed my son bravo I was gone do it myself but whatever." Jonathan said heartless.

Navaeh P.O.V.
I kind of figured he wouldn't care. "You just a cold heartless son of a bitch." I said shaking my head. "I don't know what we gone do to you" I pointed at mama. "But we gone kill his ass with no regret." I assured him. "Navaeh if you really want to you can off his ass right now." Magic said walking behind me. He grabbed my waist. "But I wanna show him how cold of a bitch I can be. How heartless I am. I'ma let you slide cause you slipping right now but don't let it be no more or imma kill yo ass next time I see you." I pointed towards him

"Go nigga you and her dismissed." I waved them off. Walking to my room. I took a shower did my hygiene routine and wrapped myself in a towel. I walked out and saw Magic standing on the other end of the bedroom. "Why are you crying bae?" He asked. I noticed I had tears on my face. "I'm in too deep. People wanna off me including my mother and that nigga that call his self a father." I crunched my face.

Magic walked over. "Its okay baby if you don't got nobody you got me." He assured me. I kissed him with passion. "I love you Navaeh." He looked me in my eyes. "I love you too Martaviac." I said smiling. I kissed him again. Neither of us let go we continued.

He slid his hands to my butt feeling me up as we kissed. He pushed me on the bed and laid and kissed on top of me. He kissed at my neck. I felt myself start to get wet causing me to tug at his shirt. He pulled it over his head and threw it. "You sure you wanna do this?" He questioned. "I'm sure." I nodded. He walked to the door and locked it. "No condom?" I asked. "You can take the morning after pill." He assured me. I nodded. He continuously kissed my neck then my breast. He opened the towel and looked in amazement at my body.

He began to kiss down to my breast. He played with one and took the other to his mouth. A moan slipped out I covered my mouth. He stopped "You don't have to hide it let it out." He kissed me. I shook my head. He went down to my stomach and licked a trail down then went to 'her' and ate me out. All I could do was moan out the entire time. He stood and unbuckled his pants he slid them off along with his boxers. I looked at his size and my eyes got big. "I don't think I can take it." I said worried. He chuckled. "Don't worry I'll try to go easy on you." He said

He slid in a little inch by inch. It hurt like shit but then it turned to pleasure. I moaned. I could tell it turned him on as he picked up the pace. I moaned. "Say my name." He demanded. I stayed quiet to see what he would do. I was about to climax. He pulled out. "Say my name now!" He demanded. "Magic." I said.

He laid down. "Get on me." He told me. I slid on his manhood. He grabbed my waist. I grinded and twist my hips. After half an hour he started to push up as I rode him. I picked up the pace. "Shit!" He smacked my ass. "Dats it!" He gripped more on my waist. We climaxed together at the same time. I got off and laid beside him. "You sure you a virgin cause the way you just rode me I don't know what to say." He laughed. "Yes I'm sure." I assured him. He got up. " Come take a shower wit me." He demanded. I looked down and checked the time. "You know we been at it for a couple of hours now?" I asked with a smirk. "Yep now c'mon." He laughed.

I stepped out the shower. And putted on my white highwaisted shorts, a white V-neck, and my all white 11's with gold accessories along with my promise ring. Magic came out of the bathroom wearing the same thing only be wore white cargos. "You copping my style?" I asked as I raise my eyebrow. "Its the other way around babe." He put his arm around me and grabbed his bucket hat. "Whatever." I waved him off. We walked down stairs. Magic was all on me he grabbed my waist from behind.

"Y'all done fucking like rabbits?" Lez laughed. "Y'all some nosy motherfuckers." I shook my head. "Not a virgin no more." Magic smirked. I tried to walk and sit on the couch I fell. "What the hell." I said. "Oh it probably ain't kicked in this morning but you ain't gone walk so good. I knew you was walking funny." He laughed. Everybody start laughing. "Fuck all y'all." I flicked them off. "Just did that." Magic reached out his hand. I pulled him down.

"Man I thought the first to kiss was the first to hit. Damn!" Cam gritted his teeth. "Forget you Cam." I waved him off. "Man Magic I don't fuck with you no more." King fake cried. "Shut that shit up and somebody help me up." I pouted. Magic got up and helped me I walked to the couch and everyone instantly laughed. "Have you walking from side to side!" Dee laughed. "Man forget yall." I pulled my gun out my waist. "Next motherfucker that laugh at my walk they ain't finna be able to walk." The laughter died down. "You cold G. But ummm c'mon I'm bouta take you somewhere." Magic walked to the door.

I shook my head. "Bye y'all." I said. Lez ran to me. "Wait! You might wanna stretch." Lez giggled. "You lucky you pregnant." I hit her arm. I stretched out my legs anyway. "Your starting to walk better I see." Magic laughed as I sat in his all white Maybach. "Whatever bae my birthday coming up." I said cheesing from ear to ear. "For real I ain't know." He looked down at his phone as we sat at a stop sign. "Whateva." I turned to the window. "Im just playing bae." He kissed me.