Ch. 5

Magic P.O.V
"Man King what if I told you I think im like in love and aint known this person for nun but a week." I said. "You just beat a nigga for her. Man I got mad respect for you most niggas scared imma kill them to tell me some shit like that. You cool you can be with Navaeh. Just know if you hurt her Imma murk you." He said. I had a big ass smile. I dont know why but I got a weird feeling for Navaeh. Its hard to explain and she so fine. I got back to the house dapped King and went in.

I walked upstairs and saw Navaeh with a towel wrapped around. That towel wasn't doing no good it showed her perfect figure. You could see her cleavage she has a beautiful skin color. It was hard to keep myself under control. Half of her ass was out its so fat and cute I licked my lips then bit it to control myself. I just stood there licking and biting my lips while rubbing my hands together. The things I would do to her.

My bestfriend from downstairs woke. I tried to make it hard to notice. I watched her skim for a shirt. She found my Lakers Jersey. She turned and saw me I noticed she saw my nigga up. "You a trip." She giggled. "You the one over here making big homie wake up." I said. "Well tell big homie" she quoted with her fingers."I said sorry." She said. "You tryna call me little nigga ill show you." When I said that she ran to the bathroom. I went to my downstairs bathroom and showered.

Navaeh P.O.V.
I did my hygiene and changed into a Jersey. I walked out and plopped in his bed. Magic ran in butt ass naked no towel. "What the fuck." I said. "Nigga I had forgot when I had that pool party and them niqqas was stealing towels and shit." He turned around. Damn this nigga got a body of a god.

I bit my lip and had a seductive look on my face. He laughed and putted on boxers and came and sat with me. "Aye why early today at first period you acted like sum was wrong?" He asked. "Cus I saw that hickey on yo neck." I replied. "So thats why you started acting lovey dovey wit Jamari. Aint shit happen I was tryna look for class but then Shaniqua came kissing all on me." He said.

"Im sorry and I still wanna go with you Saturday." I said. "Look Navaeh will you be my girl? Cause im already thinking bout wifing you and shit." He said. "Yes Martaviac." I said he smirked. "Who said you could use my gov name nigga." He said. I laughed. I fell asleep slowly.

Magic P.O.V.
This nigga fell asleep on me. I grabbed some of the cover but my hand slipped on her ass. I tried to move it but I couldnt. She move my hand to her stomach. We drifted back to sleep.

Navaeh P.O.V.
First you get that money then you get that power then you walk around wi-

I stopped my alarm. I got up and showered did my hygiene. All I had here was my stuff from shopping so I wore my oreo 13's and black crop top, with my white joggers. I saw some gel and a brush I put my hair in a ponytail. "You lucky my sister be over here or yo head a be looking like a sasquatch." I turned around Magic had on his Oreo 13's, a black polo shirt, some white joggers, and gold chain that said Jaquan. "You copping my style?" I asked smirking. "Not for real but I guess we the new Bonnie and Clyde and shit." He said. Before we left. I kissed him we took pictures on instagram my caption was We like Bonnie and Clyde. When he ride I ride. Kicking hoes to the side. Yall old bitches betta go hide.

First we went to my house cause it was early and I needed clothes to stay over his house. "Wassup bruh. How you treating my sis?" King said. "Good." He said. I walked upstairs packed 5 months worth of clothes. "Aye Navaeh I needa talk to you." I looked up it was Tay. "Cool." I said and we sat in the kitchen.

"Look I don't try to be mean and shit to you but when you was younger we had a situation and its hard for me to be calm round you and not think of it. One time when you was eleven it was niggas they was bout 13. And they was tryna rape you and shit. I left you for a second then I come back I was looking for you and didnt see you. I heard crying and they had you in the alley ready to rape you and shit my first time killing I killed all 3 of em. And I know all they names." He said.

"But why you always acting like I did something to you." I asked. "Its just I would die if something happened to you but I feel better now that you know so Im gone start being a betta brutha." He said. I hugged him and gave King his shoes I bought for him. And left.

We parked up to the parking lot. We got out hand and hand. Niggas was looking sad. Bitches was looking like they was gone take my man. We got to my locker where the crew was. "Uh oh our power couple in this bitch turn up!!" Keem yelled. "Nigga really?" I asked. He shrugged and we walked to class. Magic pulled me to the side.

"What you doin bae you alright?" I asked. "Today is the day that my brother got shot. He was 13. He was attempting to rape a girl that was 11." He said. "Bae I think think he tried to rape me Tay just told me a couple of hours ago." I confessed shaky. "Im sorry about that but imma put it in the past its just I loved my brutha and to think he would do something like that to you." He said. I teared up getting a flashback

"You ever fucked before? It dont matter." The boy in all black said. He was a younger darker version of Magic. "Im Jaquan." He said shaking my hand. We were walking down an alley. The boys started to unbuckle and take off they're pants. "Yall this girl only in 6 grade we cant do this. I dont wanna." Jaquan said. "Nawl nigga we doing this." One boy said. "Ill try and make it easy." Jaquan said. Then Tay came. "What the fuck yall lil niggas doin" he showed his gun. They were shaky. They putted theyre hands up in surrender.
POW! POW! POW!

I was crying bad. "Its okay. Its okay Navaeh. No ones gone get you bae." He said. I wiped my face in the bathroom and everything was better. We walked into our 2nd period. Today we do even schedule. "Finally yall come our power couple you better treat Vaeh good." Miss Hendrix said. She knew Tey a while back. "You know." He said. We sat by Keem with Stacks and Jass in front of us. Then Jamari came in looking fucked up. "Dont fuck wit my girl." He whispered to me. "Imma hold you down bae." I said with passion. He scooted his desk by me and put his arm around me.