Epilogue Part 1

8 months later
Navaeh P.O.V.
Today I marry the man of my dreams. Who would of thought I'd be marrying Keem. We were great friends always close and I was there for him and he was there for me. When he started slanging I used to be on the streets with him too at 14 years old. He wasn't doing shit without me.

Then we got older and I met Magic and we fell apart a little. I'm not gonna lie with Magic I thought he was the one but I was wrong. I'm eight months pregnant with my baby boy and I have no idea what I want to name him I just know I want it to start wit a K. The hairstylist just got done with my hair I had it in a pretty bun with side curls hanging down.

Some of my friends from the music industry are here. I got Rich Homie Quan to come to our reception and do a few songs. My hair make up and everything is done just the dress. I was careful to slip in the dress. Lez and Kelly helped. "I'm so scared." I worried.

I lined up waiting for my turn. It came and my dad walked me to the aisle. I felt as if I were in my own world. Just me and my baby Keem. I got down to the altar. "Who gives this women away." The priest asked. "I do." My father said.

30 minutes later.....
"You may now kiss the bride." He said. I waisted no time and kissed Keem like my life depended on it.

The Reception..
I was dancing to Flex. Then it felt like I peed on my self. I gasped. I started getting contractions that hurt like a bitch. I fell down. "What's wrong?" Keem asked. "I'm in labor." I said looking in his eyes. He picked me up quick as hell. "Out the way! My lil Homie on the way!" Keem rushed through every one.

This shit hurt Keem was swerving the car. "Got damn get us to the hospital before you kill us shit!" I told Keem. "Lez I don't think I'm gonna make it this shit hurt." Lez held my hand. "Now you know how it felt to have Leyah." She laughed. "Ahh! Get this shit out of me before it kills me got damn it!" I shouted. Keem pulled up and carried me bridal style. "Get me a room my girl in labor." Keem said.

"Girl for real couldn't be my man- uh sign these papers." The ratchet hoe said. "Bitch do it look like I can sign papers get me a mother fucking room." I pulled her by her shirt and choked her. And honestly it felt good. I was in pain and had my own little stress ball. "I'll take you just don't let her go." A man doctor said.

1 hour later.....
Keem P.O.V.
I was now holding Kendrick King Robinson. He was born April 22, 2015. The day me and Na met the day we got married and the day we gave our first child.

Flashback
My little young ass ain't know shit bout girls but I knew this little cute girl she was wearing black and white tights, a white versace shirt, and some white forces her hair was in a ponytail with a black and white stripped bow. I went by her as she played with some blocks. "Hey cutie." I held her hand.

"What you want boy!" She scolded. "I wanna get to know you." I kissed her cheek. "Eww! I don't know where your lips been boy!" She slapped me. "Man you just mean girl." I laughed. "You cool you know that." She told me. "Yea you wanna be best friends." I held out my hand. She shooked her head yes. "Alright." I laughed and gave her a Juice box.

We had lots of good times like that time we kissed.

She was 14 I was 15. We were chilling on the street and I was clowning on her for liking Michael the track star. "Man he gone run away ten miles from you when you tell em." I laughed. "Forget you Keem I didn't say nothing but when you told me you like that loose hoe Janell." She mugged.

I laughed. "You jealous shorty?" I turned to her. She put her head down. I lifted it up. "Can't nobody take yo place friend we best friends since Kindergarten. You aint gone never compete with none of these hoe's I'm yours automatic." I kissed her. This was her second kiss cause I remember her telling me about when she kissed Cam.

This was my first actual kiss any other times I'm not really kissing just doing a lil something. "I love you best friend." She hugged I laughed and continued to do my street hustle.
***End of Flashback****

"What you over there thinking bout?" Navaeh asked. "First day we met was today. I was thinking bout the day we met and the first time we kissed." I smirked. She blushed. "Oh my gosh you remember." She smiled. I walked over and kissed her with Kendrick still in my hands

I'm just writing this because I don't want the book to end without certain stuff.