Ch. 3

Navaeh P.O.V.

I'm like Yea she's fine
Wonder when she'll be mine
She walk past I press rewi-

I stopped my alarm. It was 6am. I walked to the bathroom and ran the water and felt the temperature. I waited till the mirror fogged to get in the shower. I came out 20 minutes later. I did my hygiene routine then went in my draw and grabbed my purple set and put it on. After I headed to my closet deciding on my pink crop top, pink high waisted shorts, my gray, black, and pink 7's, and pink Nike socks.

Adding on a thick gold chain and a ring that had my initials to accessorize. King just got out of school last year. I'm a Senior so we bouta turn up this year. I went to get my momma's keys because she's the only one who lets me ride her car to school. "Bye mommy." I said. "Bye baby." She responded. I left out and got into my mother's Lexus

I pulled up and Jasmine ran to me. "Hey Bestie." She smiled. "Wassup." I said. I saw Magic as he walked up to me. "Hey Navaeh you wanna go to the Bowling Alley Saturday?" He asked. Jasmine left slowly I noticed in my peripheral. "Sure what time." I asked. "7 I'll pick you up." He said. Then walked off.

I noticed Sha'niqua starring at me. She stay swearing Magic her man but I'm like hoe why you always lying. She was eye balling me so hard. I just didn't pay it no attention. I walked to my locker. I always come early so I can have time to spare. Someone was blocking me from my locker. "Uhhhh? Excuse you." I said.

The person turned he was so fine he wasn't better than Magic. But he was cute. 6'2 caramel, low temp fade, one diamond stud in his ear and he was fly as hell. "Sorry Love. This your locker?" He asked. "Yeaaa" I answered. "Good I have a sexy ass neighbor. By the way I'm Jamari." He said. Damn that's a sexy ass name. "Well Jamari thanks and I'm Navaeh." I said. He smirked. "Maybe we can hang sometimes Navaeh. Bye." He turned and walked down the hall.

I went to the gym where most people go till the bell rings. This is where most of us meet up at to talk or just hang to pass time. "Hey lil mama." Keem said. "Hey Big Daddy." I replied mocking him. "Damn I love it when you call me big papa." He said. I hugged him. He play way to much.

Magic came up to me and grabbed me from behind my waist. "Hey bae." He said. "I'm not yo bae nigga." I said. "Oh you tryna take my best friend. Good cause she be acting like she need the D. I would give it to here but she ain't ready for this." Keem said. "Nigga know he got a lil dick." I mumbled.

"What!" He mini screamed. I punched him in his arm. That hoe still eyeballing me. "Why the fuck that bitch Sha'niqua keep looking at me like that she don't want these hands I swear." I said. People know not to fuck with me. I've only been in a couple fights, 6 if we talking numbers. But I kicked ass. Plus they know how my brothers rock, they dont just use guns they fight too.

Sha'niqua walked over. "Hey Magic. When you gone stop hanging round lame bitches." She said looking directly at me. "Look ratchet ass hoe don't be aiming shots at me lowkey. Throw shade else where. Don't fuck with me and I won't fuck with you. I will drag yo ass out of here in a muthafucking second. Play wit it hoe." I said. My face heated.

"Bitch you don't run shit take muthafucking several seats. Oh and Magic baby when you done with this lame ass hoe come over my house I gotta surprise for you daddy. Oh and Navaeh tell King we can do a rerun of last week." She smirked. With a bounce I punched that hoe. She stood up with blood dripping out of her nose. Hoe shouldn't have messed with me. "Imma get my round just wait." With that she lefted. I headed to class threats don't move me none I then had several thrown before. I handle these hoes and keep it moving.

I walked into my English Literature class. We do it where there's 7 halls for just seniors. 4 different classes on each hall and the class you in you'll change classes wit majority of them. The bell rung. Keem, Jasmine, and Jamari came in together. I wondered where Magic was cause I remembered when I had texted him he said he was in our class.

"Hey Love. Word on the street you got hands?" Jamari sat behind me. "Yea, whatever." I replied back. Our teacher Mr. Kendrick came in. I ain't gone lie he fine as fuck. But he nasty as hell fucking these students. I'm like nigga you can get knocked out tryna fuck me. "Wassup we got 2 new students in the middle of the school year Jamari. And Martavic. Where is Martavic?" He asked. Oh yea I forgot to tell you he hood.

Everyone just looked around and shrugged shoulders. Then Magic came rushing in with Sha'niqua. She was smirking hard as hell and was looking hard at me. Magic sat beside me on my right and Keem on my left as Jas was in front of me. I noticed Magic had a big ass hicky on his neck. I brushed it off and didn't pay no attention to it. Thats who he fuck wit all he had to say. Don't mislead me. Not like I was tryna fuck wit em no way. I just thought we coulda kicked it.

Classes flew by I'm at lunch now. I sat at my normal table with Keem and the gang plus Magic and Jamari. I ain't say shit Magic. "Y'all wanna hit the mall later." Keem asked us. "Yea but I don't wanna wear this so imma go back to the house." I said as I bit my pizza. "Koo." Keem replied. "Yall I got invited to Desirae party on Saturday." Jamari brought up. "And I was wondering V you wanna go wit me." When Jamari said that Magic head popped up. He was sitting right there by Jamari.

"Yea I was invited to." I answered. He smiled. "Alright text me yo address I'll be there at 7." That's when I remembered Magic wanted to hang that day. Magic shook his head and walked out the cafeteria. "What's wrong with him?" Keem asked. "Ionno" Jamari replied. "I know." Jas said looked dead lock in my eyes. "I'll see y'all later." I said. I walked out the cafeteria. I spotted Magic. He was in the gym shooting baskets.

"What's wrong wit you Magic?" I said. "Mannn don't talk to me go back to yo nigga." He said. "Nigga don't come at me like that you the one sitting here after I knocked that hoe gone get a hicky from her bitch please." I said with that I walked off. We are in study hall and I can't believe how that nigga tried to put me in my fucking place. Nigga I don't think so. "You cool love?" Jamari asks he sounds so sexy. "Yea I'm cool." I said. "Just looking out for you." I admired that he was looking out for me. "Thanks, I appreciate it." I nodded. I looked at Magic his face was red. He turned and kissed this trick name Rachael.

"Mar will you come with me to my house I know my brothers aint gone be home and I'm scared." I said. "Posed to be a O.G and you scared to be in the house by yourself. But yea I'll go." He responded Magic face got red as fuck. "What the fuck bruhh?!" He semi yells at me. "Nigga don't eva come at me like that!" I yelled back. Today is a drama filled day.