Ch. 4

Navaeh P.O.V.
I walked in the house with Jamari behind me. "You can watch T.V. imma go change." I said. I jogged upstairs. I grabbed red leggings, black uggs, black V-Neck, red vest, gold hoops, and gold charm bracelet. I took a 15 minute shower. Got out re-did my hygiene and then put on my clothes. I walked downstairs and didnt see Jamari. He was outside on the phone. I couldnt catch the convo because when he saw me he hung up. "Hey bae." He said. This nigga think im his bae and shit.

But he is cute or whatever. He chill I like em. "Hey bae lets go." I played along. We left in his Audi. "You know you gone be my girl soon." He said. I laughed "Whateva two seconds ago I was your girl." I reminded him. "Oh okay so this official you my girl." He said. "Yea." I said really not caring. I pulled on my phone and scrowled down on Instagram. Then I got a DM.

Message Request
From: Money$Making$Magic
Hey beautiful😌 im sorry about what happened earlier❤

I knew it was Magic. I ignored it and continued with life. "Who other than me calling you beautiful." He said. I could tell he was getting mad. I'm just like over what though. "Bitch I know you hear me talking to you. Alright imma let it go." He said. Usually I will curse a nigga out but I dont know what happened. I just didn't fuck him up. I think I might like him and it's not like Magic who I know the sex history of. We drove into the parking lot. He turned the car off before I could walk off he grabbed my hand.

"Nigga don't grab my hand like that." I said. "Im sorry I didn't mean what I said Navaeh please forgive me. You just so beautiful I dont want anyone to take you from me." He said. "You good. I can't stay mad at you but next time im gone curse you out, and send my brutha's to murk yo ass." I said. I got out and kissed him. He grabbed my ass and put his arm around my back.

We walked in and saw our gang sitting at the big round water fountain. Only problem Magic was there. "Oh finally yall asses come but why yall all on each other? Wait lemme guess y'all fucking." Keem said. "Nigga bye." I laughed. We walked into the arcade. "Okay yall we gone divide into teams of 3 two people on each team I call my nigga Jamari." Keem said.

"How you gone take my nigga, like the fuck." I said. "Whateva my boo Stacks on my team." Jas said. That left me with Magic. We grabbed our guns and got in position. "I hope you know how to play. Cause I don't like losing." I told Magic. "Man you acting like you hard and shit lets just win this game." He told me. We got ready. Start the machine said. I looked for Keem imma get that nigga. "Looking fo me." It was Keem. "Hell yea." I shot that nigga in the chest. "You cold young blood doin niggas like that." He said.

I ran looking for Jamari. I saw him he shot Jasmine. "Die lil nigga." I said then shot his back. "Shit!" He said. All I had left was Stacks. "Oh shit I thought we was homies." I turned around Magic was on the floor. "Hold it down for me ma." He said. "Imma hold you down." I felt Stacks creep up I shot that nigga in the shoulder. Well if you don't count the vest. "Turn up den I win niqqas." I informed them. "Man you cold." Jamari said. We left out and went to Foot Locker.

I got me French Blue 13's, Oreo 13's, Purple Carmines. And I got King some 7's. "Damn don't buy out the whole store." Magic stupid ass said. "Nigga you don't need to talk you got 13 different pairs of shoes I only got 4." I said. he got some Grand Master 12, Oreo 13's, and Retro 6's I noticed. We went to Forever 21 even though the niggas didn't wanna go we went. I bought a purple sweatsuit, a black crop top, white jogger capris, and a blue bucket hat. Then we was headed to the food court.

"Yall fat asses always eating." I said. I ordered some fries and a chicken sandwich. Jas and Stacks left to go to the house probably bouta fuck. Jamari went to be Keems wing man. Wing man in this ass he ain't getting no hoes while I'm here. "Heyy Magic!" I yelled in his ear. "I was about 1 second from murking yo ass." He said I laughed. Jamari texted me. Im rolling out with Keem aight. I texted him back

To: Mari
So you just gone leave me

From: Mari
Quit tripping and find you a ride

To: Mari
I ain't tripping but who you wit???

From: Mari
Somebody that a give me a quick fuck

To: Mari
So you mad I ain't a hoe

From: Mari
Basically

To: Mari
So you was just tryna fuck??? Plus you stupid ass expected me to jump on yo dick after half a damn day😑

From: Mari
Yepe shame you got that fat ass but don't wanna give it up.

I got mad and I ran out to the parking lot. He had lied because Keem was in the lot spitting game to some hoe. Jamari car was still out there I went to it and he was fucking a bitch out in the parking lot. I punched that nigga window out with my brass knuckles and the glass shattered. "What you said nigga? now you know im muthafucking crazy hoe. I will kill you nigga fuck with it." I said.

Magic came threw me over his shoulder. "Girl you light as hell." He said. He put me in the car. We drove up to his place. He laid me on the bed And stitched up my arm I aint know my arm was bleeding that's how I get when I have an adrenaline rush. He took me out of my clothes that were dripping in blood and changed me into a long shirt. Luckily I had on draws. "Thanks" I said. "You cool." He said. I brushed my lips on him he did the same. We kissed for a long ass time he layed me on my back. Then we heard the door and someone running up. We seperated.

"What the fuck happening between yall?" King said. We laughed. I told him what happened at the mall. "Yea but we needa go we aint gone kill em but we gone beat that nigga." Magic said. King nodded. They left. I thought about me and Magic together the whole time