Ch. 17

Keem in MM

Navaeh P.O.V.
This nigga got a big ass house. When we got in it was so pretty it had a two way staircase that stopped in the middle of the second floor. The house was all white but when you got to the second floor it was red and black in the rooms. I stopped at the master bedroom and went in it was red, black, and white. My bestfriend favorite color is red and mine is blue.

The walls were black his California bed was red he has a red carved name plaque above his bed. I plopped on his bed. "Bitch I'm getting shopping bags and you over here in my god damn bed." He pouted. I laughed and sat up. "Yeen sleeping in here best friend." He grinned. "Why!" I groaned. "Cause I might end up doing some thangs to ya." He grinned. "Whatever." I flicked him off. "When." He laughed. "Forget you where my room?" I asked. "All blue across the hall." He blew a kiss

I pretended to catch it and went to my room. I showered did my hygiene and put on my outfit I bought at the mall. I let my hair hang in its natural curls. I walked to Keem's room. He stood there in nothing but a towel. "Uh.." I couldn't manage to get words out my bestfriend so cute. I didn't notice I was staring till he laughed I looked up and he was licking his lips. "You look fye best friend." He complimented.

I nodded. "I know now get dress best friend so we can be fyee together." I danced. "Get yo ass out!" He started fighting me I fell on his bed and he was on top of me we looked into each others eyes. "I love you best friend." He pecked my lips. After he went into his closet. Leaving me with the taste of his sweet pink plump lip on my mouth. I touched my lips and smiled.

I started thinking. What if we did more than kiss. What if I have feelings for my bestfriend. What if he has feelings for me. We would look cute together. No one treats me as special as him not even Magic did. Not even my brother treated me this special. Am I in love with my bestfriend.

Keem walked out snapping me out of my thoughts. He had on a white button down, white leather jeans, and white ones. He was cute with his Rolex, diamond studs, and gold chains. "Bestie you looking rich and famous I see." I teased. He stook his tongue out then we went out to the cars. He open the door for me in his white range rover.

When we got inside the light got on us. "Peep the baddie wit my nigga Lil K just walked in. Wait a minute is that K.O? She back out. Damn ass got fatter." The D.J. mumbled the last part. All eyes was on us. I walked to V.I.P. "Happy 18th." They yelled. The whole gang was there even Magic. "Yea turn up I'm legal hoe." I stuck my tongue out.

The D.J. played Pipe It Up by Migos. "This my shit!" I yelled standing up. "Best friend come dance wit meeeee pleaseeee." I begged pulling Keem up. "I was gone ask you but shit let's go." He jumped up. I dragged him to the dance floor.

I wasn't twerking or nothing we was just dancing. The Keem start dabbing like he was challenging me. So I start dabbing and then when my part came on I was sanging. "When a nigga start talking shit gotta pipe up the ammunition. Your bitch walking around piped up. When she see me, she blowing kisses. Feeling like Aladdin, Quavo the genie I grant your ho three wishes." I sang making Keem laughed. Me and him danced a little more and went back to V.I.P. "Man we need some bottles in this bitch." King got up. "I got it somebody come with me." I said getting up. Magic volunteered. I sighed. Here we go.