Ch. 22

Outfit in MM

3 years Later
Navaeh P.O.V.
Hey let me catch y'all up. Im a recording artist of Atlantic Records. I have won a couple of awards and have 3 Albums out. I'm 21 now and Keem is 22. Oh Yea we still together tonight is our anniversary going 4 years strong. He said he has somewhere to take me tonight. He still ain't got the pussy yup the kitty still pretty. Its gone stay after tonight though even though I got a feeling he gone get it.

I sat with Magic and it was cool now he is cool with me we keep in contact and his babymama ain't his baby mama. That wasn't his baby smh. After that he dropped me for her and she wasn't even good like me. They ain't together no more. Lez and King had a daughter named Leyah she's beautiful but looks kinda white with that Latino and black blood. If me and Keem had children they would look Mexican cause the Mexican genes on both of our families are strong. Keem ass look mixed as hell and my grandmother is Mexican and her family. My fathers whole family is Mexican his mom whole side but his dad's black.

Kelly and Tayon got married real quick. And that's about all to tell. I got out the shower and got changed into my clothes (outfit in mm) by the time I finished I heard a honk. I walked out and saw rose pedals up to Keem's white Ferrari. I smile. "I love you boo." I kissed him. "You gone love me a lot tonight." He smiled.

We pulled up to a beach. I got out and walked to the ocean. "You going in the wrong direction." Keem pulled me to a beautiful beach house. We ate delicious food and Keem was complimenting me all night. He was really romantic and sweet. We were now outside walking on the beach.

I heard firecrackers. They popped and I saw the words I LOVE YOU. Then looked at Keem he was on one knee I turned back to the sky. Then snapped my head back his direction so fast I almost broke it. "Baby! Keem!" I squealed. "Navaeh, baby I love you more than I love myself. I love you so much it just might be a sin. You are the planets to my galaxy. You are my Queen to a King. Honestly I wouldn't really be shit without you just getting money and fucking hoes with no value. But what I'm tryna say is I love and want you all my life you are the only women I could see my self with and I mean you the longest I then stayed without pussy 4 years strong." He chuckled. I laughed and pushed his shoulder. He pulled out a white box and opened it. "Will you marry me?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yes! Yes!" I shouted jumping on him. He slid the ring on my finger. It was a diamond ring. It had pink diamonds. "This is only an engagement ring." He said. I pulled him to the room. I kissed him roughly and it turned passionately. I took off his shirt as he took off my top shirt. Then he slid my dress and panties off he unsnapped my bra without breaking the kiss.

He stuck two fingers up me. I groaned at first in pain then moaned in pleasure I released on his fingers and he licked it up. He then kissed my neck then down to my breast. He played with them for a while then ate me out. After he took off his pants and boxers. He was huge. We were both naked at this point. He slid in inch by inch. He went slow and gentle. He figured out I was still tight. When me and Magic had sex he didn't break me in first he just pushed through so it hurted. With Keem it felt great like I can't describe it he was a drug I loved how it felt with him on my body.

Just when I was about to climax he pulled out. Why do all niggas do this. "You want me you gotta yell for me." He whispered seductively in my ear. "Kaheem." I called out. He smirked and bit my neck soft. "Say it again." He whispered. "Kaheem." I moaned as he went back in. He started beating it up. He turned us around. I grinned on him as he held my hips. I danced in his hands and twined. "Shit!" He groaned. I grinned faster. "Damn!" He came. After a couple of hours my 5 releases to his 2 we showered and were out like a light.

A month later.....
I woke the happy I looked in the mirror and saw it. I see how people say you glow I did just that I showered did my hygiene. I was dressing up in the perfect colors to compliment my ring. It was a sky crop top but instead of blue it was pink, white jeggings, white Giuseppe's, and a diamond bracelet.

I made breakfast eggs, pancakes, grits, sausage, and orange juice. Keem came down smiling like a mother fucker. Ever since the first time we did it we've been at it like rabbits. He saw the smile I tried to hide. He chuckled then kissed me. After we ate I felt a little nauseous I felt the same way when I first woke up. I felt my senses kick in and I ran to the bathroom. Keem came in and held my hair up. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah it was probly something I ate." I shrugged. "Are you nauseous?" He asked. I nodded. "I'll be right back." He assured then left.

H came back with a bag from Walgreen's. I twisted my face he handed me a pregnancy test. I looked at him confused. "You've been having symptoms and our first time I didn't use a condom take it." He told me. I nodded and walked to the bathroom 5 minutes later the results came............Pregnant. I slid my back against the wall. This is a lot to take in right now. I sighed. 10 minutes late Keem came in. He look at the test then at me. He dragged me to a full body mirror. He put his hands on my belly. He cheesed from ear to ear. "IM GONNA BE A DADDY!" he shouted loud as hell. I mugged him. "Sorry baby." He chuckled. "I'm telling everyone" he grabbed the phone. I smiled I'm gonna be a mommy. I got on my phone and shopped. That's how I celebrate.