Ch. 20

Tayon in MM

Friday Night
Navaeh P.O.V.
Im so nervous. I got up finally and took a shower. I did my hygiene routine. I got dressed in black tights, with jean high waist shorts on top, a white forearm sleeved button down with my barons and pearl earrings. I curled my hair and put it in a bun. I made a bag of clothes to switch in for intermission performance.

"Girl you look a nervous wreck calm down." Kelly said coming in. She's my roommate and I was glad when I saw her. I wouldnt bare being with some ratchet hoe I don't know. She had a performance today too but she talking bout me. "Whatever." I pushed all my thoughts aside. "Alright let's go to the Dome." I dragged her to my. Black range rover.

When we got there it was packed. It was Scouts, fraternities, Sororities, Family and Friends. I breathed deeply in an out. "Hey beautiful you gone sing me something tonight." I sighed at the familiar voice. It was K.A.P. leader Drake Torry he was here for football but also in a fraternity. He been hitting on me tryna get with me since I moved in the Dorms. He's cute though 6'3 dreadhead darkskin and can dress. Right now he wearing a white tee, trues, bred 11's, and his Greek jacket.

"I won't be singing for you

"I won't be singing for you. Matter of fact my man here." I smiled. "So you cheating on me now." He grinned. I laughed and pushed and him off. He went somewhere. Then Tay, King, Keem and Lez came in. "Wassup y'all." I smiled. Then Kelly came up to me. "Girl these newbies in this showcase and they gone look a fool." She shook her head. I looked at Tayon and he was staring her down.

I looked between them and they was eye flirting with each other. "Tayon this is the girl I'm tryna hook you up with Kelly. Kelly this is Tayon." I introduced them. "Nice seeing you maybe after my performance I'll give you my number." She smiled. "Alright girl I'll see you later." She left. "Well Tayon how is Kelly?" I laughed. "She cute as fuck you gone hook me up for real." He glanced at Kelly biting his lip. I laughed. "Yea..... Y'all gone I gotta get ready." I smiled. They left then I heard my name get called. "Navaeh Jones." Mr. Brice called.
I walked up on stage took a deep breath.

"I'm on a new verge of my life. My Loyalty is privilege, if you get it better treat it right. You ain't been through what I been through. Fuck outta here if you say you do. Honest to god Imma always tell the truth. Don't fuck with fakes thought that you been knew........"