Ch. 8

1 Month Later
Navaeh P.O.V.
It has now been a month and 2 weeks since me and Magic met. We have been together for 1 month and a week. I like him so much. He makes me feel things I never thought I could feel. But our relationship is great.

Business at the trap cool. Everybody there is cool except for majority of them hoes that be in the kitchen cooking drugs naked. I dont wanna see ass and titties I got enough myself. If I wanted to see that ill go to the strip club.

Its not about them being naked they just sneaky. The other day one of em was all on Magic. I aint showed them hoes shit yet. Im just waiting. Im on my way to the trap now. I dressed lazy today. But incase I gotta go somewhere I keep clothes at the trap.

I walked in and everybody greeted me. "Hey bestie!" Lez came and dapped me. She a real cool bitch she aint like them hoes. I sat on the couch with the boys that were playing 2k it wasnt a busy day so they cool. When they start slacking imma get in they ass.

One of the bitches that cut up drugs came and sat on my lap. Everyone turned they're attention on me."Hey mami." The Hispanic girl said. "Hey." I responded. "Whats yo name?" She asked. "K.O." I said. They called me Knock Out for my street name. "Bianca." She respond. She then kissed me on lips. I quickly pulled apart gagging I could feel the throw up on the tip of my throat. "No disrespect but I aint gay or bi. And I dont want yo ass and titties in my face. If I wanted to I'd play wit myself. And then aint you that bitch that was feeling on my man?" I asked. She paused. "Thought so hoe." I said.

I stood making her fall. " Bitch!!" She yelled. "What you said?" I asked getting close. Every body crowded around us. "Shit boss bouta put them hands on a bitch." One worker said. "I can actually just got a gone or knife or some shit to kill yo ass but nawl. I aint a pussy ass hoe." I snickered. I aint cocky I just know myself. "Just shoot her." Lez begged jokingly. Everybody laughed. "Man im in my office if you bout sum holla at me." I said. Walking to my office

I walked in my Blue and green themed office it had white every here and there. It wasn't gigantic cause im barely here and Magic gave me another room thats white and red. I laid in the bed at the top and closed my eyes. I wanted my office to look like a bed room.

Magic walked in. "We got a drop to do so put on some clothes." He said. "Alright." I jumped up. I took off my sweats. I could feel Magic starring at me. "What?" I asked turning around. "Nothing you just so beautiful." He answered. I blushed and walked up him. He got horny in a second. "You gone be like that when we go to make the drop?" I asked. "Haha funny. Bye Wifey. Aye and dont be killing my workers and shit." He said and walked out.

Magic P.O.V.
I walked out. "Aye boss you needa take care of that." A worker told me. I looked down I was still on hard I noticed. Everybody laughed. "SHUT THE FUCK UP OR GET FIRED. YALL JUST MAD CAUSE I GOT A FINE ASS GIRL!" I yelled getting fustrated.

"It's okay daddy ill make it better." I turned around and saw Bianca. I mean this hoe always tryna get with me. I kinda wish Navaeh woulda kicked her ass earlier. "Get away from me I dont like yo ass." I told her. She started kissing all up on me. "You dont mean that baby. Fuck that bitch she can't please your needs no way." She said. "How the fuck would you know if I can please his needs. Just because I dont bust it wide open don't mean I can't please. I just dont hand out my virginity thats all." Navaeh came and whispered in her ear.

"Now bitch I got problems wit you and you fucking with my man so bitch I plan on ending these problem tonight. Trust and believe." Navaeh shot. "Bitch I aint scared of you lets go." Bianca shot back. This bitch got a death wish. Bianca pulled her hair up. Navaeh just stood waiting in her floral jeans, pink polo shirt, pink and purple K.D's, with some gold hoops mean while Bianca was but ass naked.

Navaeh stood ready tapping her foot. She kept her blue hair in a ponytail. I was ready to see Navaeh whoop Bianca ass. I never saw her fight I just saw her punch Shaniqua. "Man hurry up hoe and hit" Navaeh semi yelled. Bianca walked up and slapped Navaeh. They start fighting. Bianca was on the floor and Navaeh on top. She was punching the dog shit out of Bianca. Bianca was bleeding so bad. "YALL SHE DEAD STOP SHE DEAD!!" A worker shouted. Navaeh got up. "Lemme go fix my hair and wipe the blood off my hand." She said. Im scared imma make sure not to fight her.

Navaeh P.O.V.
I wiped the blood off my hands. Then fixed my ponytail. I wasnt out of breath I was just fine. A knock came to my door. "Wassup." I said. Cam walked in with Lez. "Yo you just beat a hoe literally to death." Cam said. I smirked. "Cmon we got a drop to make." I said. After this imma go to sleep cause im tired.

The Next Day
King P.O.V.
"Aye yall know Vaeh got her a drug business wit Magic." Trey said. "Yea." I said. Her friend Lez told me about it. I been chilling wit Lez for a while been thinking bout wifing her. But we just on the talking stage so I dont know. I heard how Navaeh knocked a nigga ass out and her nickname K.O. I been knew my sister could fight. I still make sure to keep tabs on her even thought she with Magic.

Navaeh P.O.V.
I was coming out of the shower. Im going to the club to the club tonight. That nigga last night tried to play us I gave him 3 to the head. I slid on my white underwear set. I decided on a two piece dress. I soon had on a black tank top bra top, the black mid thigh skirt, and black red bottoms. I applied my black lipstick, eyeliner, and shadow. I wore gold hoops, my gold necklace with my name, and a mini gold chain. Magic was wearing all black polo with two thick gold chains. "Lets go." I told Magic. We hopped in his black ferrari and left.

Once we got there we noticed its not popping for real at the club. I sat at the bar as Magic talked to some dudes. I went to the bathroom. Before I could open the door someone grabbed me. I was slammed to the floor. The strange man unbuckled his pants. I took my gun I hid as I crawled fake crying. I took my gun off of safety. I shot him a couple times. Thank god my silencer is on.

I called the clean up crew and fixed my outfit like nothing happened. My curly blue hair was now in fizzy curls I brushed them down so they wouldnt get wild. I looked for Magic in V.I.P. "Someone just tried to rape me." I told him. He jumped up angry. "What? You alright?" He asked. "Yea I handled it." I told him.

"I know its a bad time but...." He got down on one knee. "Baee you already got me ready to be in love wit you. You the baddest girl around Cali and you a rider. I know if I go to jail or died anything happen to me you'll hold me down. So Navaeh will you promise to stay my girl and hold me down?" He asked. I almost got teary eyed but I dont cry in front of any ol body. "Yassss!" I jumped on him.