Ch. 13

Graduation Dress in MM

Magic P.O.V.
Today me and Navaeh's graduation and I got everything planned out. She gone go to the after party me and the crew set for after the graduation and we gone chill at the mall. Afterwards she all mine for the rest of the night and I'm gone do her right. This ain't really my day its really Navaeh's she worked hard to get straight A's and now she is valedictorian and has the most scholarships out to of our entire class.

I walked upstairs to our room. I saw Navaeh sitting at her all white vanity in nothing but light blue underwear and pearls. She was looking fine as hell. I wanted to fuck her right then and there on the spot she looked beautiful non of these hoes out here are prettier than my girl Navaeh. She classy smart elegant and everything you can think a woman should be.

"Baby, relax you gone do great." I sat my hand on her shoulder.

Navaeh P.O.V.
"Okay I'm just a little scared. I'm just gonna get dressed already." I assured him. "Alright imma do the same." He said going to his dresser. He grabbed something but I couldn't tell after he slid it in his pocket. I went to my closet and slid out the cute light blue and white dress for graduation. I didn't worry about the flowing out at the end. We weren't wearing gowns but we had choices to wear tiaras and crowns.

I made sure as valedictorian I added things I wanted like an all blue tiara. I thought about what it had been like if my father or mother would had been there. I then looked at my skin then stomach lastly my breast in the strapless light blue bra. "They not gonna get any bigger by looking at them they're already double D's." Magic said walking in still in boxers. "Am I not perfect enough for my parents?" I asked.

"Why would you ask a stupid question like that your the most beautiful girl I every seen." He kissed me with passion. "I love you Magic." I said smiled. I could never get enough of saying it. "I love you to shawty." He said letting his charming words slip out. He went to the bathroom guessing to take a shower. I slipped on my dress. I walked upstairs to the fifth floor.

"You guys! Help me zip my dress u-up." I stuttering when I saw King frowning. "You alright?" I asked. "Lil sis I don't want you to grow up you my best friend sis what will I do if you go to college?" King said fake crying. "Im going to college here there's a music school." I said to cheer him up. I always planned on being a singer and now I could live up to it. "I love you lil sis." He said kissing my cheek. "I love you to big bro but can you zip me up." I asked standing.

"Yep." He replied. "You know what." He said after zipping me up and plopping on the bed. "What?" I asked curious. "You ain't neva start dressing girly for real till you met Magic cause you used to walk 'round in sweats and sports bra's and shit now we see you in a dress and flats." He stated I flicked him off. "Bye." I waved and left.

Walking back to my vanity I noticed Magic still in the shower. "Babe what the hell taking so long." I asked "Clean ass niggas take time in the shower." He yelled. I just shook my head laughing. I put my head in a neat pretty bun and put in my diamond earrings that reach down near my shoulders. I had on a pretty diamond ankle bracelet that was custom made to say Navaeh. After I slipped on my Louis Vuitton heels and applied clear lip gloss that made my lips stand out. I walked and fell backwards. But was lifted and caught I turned and it was Magic with a towel on his waist. "Thanks." I kissed. "Keep on and you gone be limping across the stage." He said cocky.

I smirked. "Take it slow tonight I just lost my V last week." I begged he just chuckled and got dressed. He thinks I'm playing matter of fact imma work his ass tonight.

Just a quick chapter boring but quick because I wanted certain pictures in certain places