Ch. 9

Lez in MM

Navaeh P.O.V.
I was woke by Magic's alarm playing BestFriend by Young thug. He left his phone over my house again. I rolled my eyes. After taking a shower I put on a red sports bra and boy shorts. I walked in my closet and grabbed a light blue mid thigh dress that flowed out at the waist, and light blue converse. I added a charm bracelet before walking out with me and Magic's phone.

"Bye Tay." I said as he got in his car. "Bye." He said. I hopped in my baby blue Mustang. I knocked on Magic's door. He opened the door in only boxers. "You got a key why you knocking." He said in his sleepy voice. It was so sexy. "I came to give you yo phone and we got school nigga." I said jumping on his back. We walked in his room. "Okay." He said looking at the ring he gave me.

I practically slept with it. He walked in the shower and came out 15 minutes later in a towel. He dropped the towel and head towards the closet. "Talm bout me teasing." I mumbled. He laughed going in the closet. He came back out a light blue Ralph Lauren shirt, and true religions with white and blue 6's a couple moments later we were out the house and in my car.

Magic P.O.V.
Navaeh was quiet all day in school and the ride to the trap. "Dee!" I called. He ran in eating noodles. This fat ass nigga to skinny to be eating so much. "Go get Navaeh and yo skinny ass eat so much." I told him. "Navaeh do to I just eat when she do." He said. "Imma tell her stop cooking fo yo skinny ass." I said. He ran out. I put my head down. "Wassup." Navaeh said walking and sitting on my lap. "What's been wrong with you. Is you pregnant cause I know it ain't mines. Damn I wanted to hit it first." I joked.

"No its not that its just I been thinking and I want you to take my virginity." She told me. "Oh why you ain't tell me well let's not pressure it and just be cool about it." I told her. "Alright me, Lez, and Dee bout go on the corner." She informed me. "What is so fun about that I only go when people tryna make mo money than me. That's what I got corner boys for." I told her. She flicked me off and left.

Navaeh P.O.V.
I walked back to my office thinking about what I told Magic. I had it on my chest for a long ass time. I walked in my office and changed into acid wash jeans, and a black Nike shirt. I slid my foot in my Oreo 10's as I pulled my hair in a ponytail.

I walked out and went in the front of the Trap. "C'mon Lez and Dee!" I semi yelled as I walked to Lez's Mercedes. "Here I am!" Lez yelled getting in. I got in and Dee stupid ass ran to the driver seat. "Dummy." I mumbled under my breath. "So Lez when you and King gone quit playing and make it official?" I asked.

They always playing needa gone head make that move. "Man King be playing and you needa stay in your place little girl." She said pointing at me. "Mann y'all always picking on me cause I'm the youngest." I reminded her. I got out and waited on the corner.

I saw our other workers down the block. "Aye wassup you got it?" A costumer asked. "Nigga you know I do." I informed him. I reached and grabbed the dime bags and he gave me 100 dollar bills. for his 5 bags. "C'mon man you know you gone blow this in a minute." I pouted. "Man my wife don't want me doing this like dat." He said sucking his teeth.

"Man she don't pay the bills. Long as food on the table and a roof over her head she good." I said. He nodded and gave me 100 more and I gave him 5 more. "Alright see ya later." I called him. "You know you is." He laughed walking away.

I saw the police rolling up. "5-0!" I yelled. They came and looked at us. "Alright on the wall." He said.

We slid our drugs in sneaky places like our underwear and we'd drop em in the grass and shit or creases of where ever they checked us. Mostly if they found something they don't say nothing we cool with the police. They on payroll they just do this so we dont look suspicous. We stood on the brick wall. We ain't had nothing on us it was only in the car. "They good." He said after patting us down. We worked for a hour then we sold out. Jass walked up. "So you a dopegirl? You can't chill wit us no more dopegirl?" Jasmine asked.