Ch. 7

Navaeh P.O.V.
Turn up bitch its Sunday! I thought as I woke. When I was in the shower I smelt something burning. "What the fuck." I said to myself. I ain't seen Magic so I got scared. I hurried out grabbed a towel. "Magic baby you okay!!" I yelled coming down the stairs. Magic was pulling frozen burnt waffles out. This nigga. "What the fuck I was worried." I semi yelled. "Sorry bae I dont know how to do this shit but hurry and put on some clothes I got company." He said. I turned my head and this nigga got the whole Trap in the house. "Sorry but when im done im cooking." I said and ran upstairs.

Magic P.O.V.
"Damn I see why you like her." My worker said. "Bruh ill punch yo ass don't be talm bout my girl like that." I said getting mad. "Aye bruh sorry." He held his hands up in a surrender. "Bruh don't do it but he is right the way she was looking got me questioned if im still straight." My dope girl Lez said. She think I dont know about her fucking some of our girl workers. I smirked at her.

We started to play Halo 3. I wasnt really with the game but they wanted to play. "I dont wanna hear shit when yall die." I said. I was playing with my day one Dee, and my cousin Cam. Everybody else was smoking and doing whatever else. When we was about to press start Navaeh sat in my lap. "Can I play." She whispered in my ear. That shit got me standing I know she felt it. "Damn why I keep doing that shit to you." She laughed.

"Man get you a controller." I said. She bent over to get it. She looked fine she was wearing a long sleeve red dress, some red sandals, and my gold chain. I was surprised she aint have on shoes. Navaeh not the girly type. She was bending over looking good as hell. "Damnnnnn." I heard my workers say. "Navaeh hurry up these niggas looking at yo ass." I said. "They ain't getting shit so aint no use." She shot. They sucked they teeth. I knew Navaeh was a virgin and I aint tryna take it from her........yet. She sat back on my lap and played.

4 Hours Later
Navaeh P.O.V.
We ended up with the whole crew in a pizza place Magic had stood to take a call not too long ago. "So you sure you dont wanna go for a sexy Latina." Lez asked. "You one cool bitch you best friend." I said cause honestly me and Keem don't even talk no more. "Turn up we gone be slaying them hoes 2 bad bitches." She said. Lez is real cute she look kinda like Jhene Aiko with a little Keyshia Cole mix. Magic came back.

"Man we got problems at the trap. This new Gang outselling us and we needa fix this now." Magic said. Everybody hurried out. Dee who I learned was a fat ass had to get some pizza before he left. "Magic swerve home I needa change clothes." I told him. "Why?" He asked. "I can help." I said serious. I worked on the street for a while a couple years back. Well just 2 years.

We swerved home. I grabbed my black bandana, black V-neck, leather jacket, black high waisted jeans, and gamma blues. I left to go to the trap I'll just change there. When I got there niggas was looking at me left and right and you know Magic aint like the shit. I went in Magic's office and changed. After I pit my hair in a neat bun. Magic walked in. "Damn you look cute when you bad." He said smacking my ass.

"C'mon chika." Lez called as I walked out. "Aye love you know you fine." A boy asked. I recognized him from school. "How bout I ask my nigga Magic." I said. "Oh shit lemme back off." He mumbled. "Yea you do that." I mumbled also. "Cmon Lez lets do this shit." I called. "Here I am. I know its too much but shit we gotta sell this shit." Lez said bringing a duffle bag. "Nawl its cool. It probably is a little amount but if some left I'll smoke it." I said. I rarely smoke but sometimes I do.

We was on the corner and sold almost half of that shit. We only been here for 20 minutes and got 25 g's. "Aye ma wassup." A boy came up. "Wassup you looking for something." I asked. "You cool ill take some. If you give me some head." He asked. Grabbing my wrist hard. "LET GO THIS SHIT HURTS!" I yelled. I punched him square in the nose. He fell and stood back up punching my cheek.

It stung a bit I was tough so that shit ain't gone hurt. By him hitting me back that was showing me he accepted my challenge to fight. I kicked the back of his knees causing him to drop. I punched him over and over. This nigga wasn't bout that life I only fucked him up a lil bit. "Let this be a warning, don't let me catch you slipping nigga. Or imma kill yo ass then and there. Talk to me wit respect hoe." I spitted on him. And walked over to Lez like nothing happen.

"You over here like shit cool. You got some hands to hurt a NIGGA like that. I would have helped but you had that shit down locked and patted." She said. We got more costumers. And grands of money. An hour and a half later we were empty. We went to the trap. "Aye yo Magic." Lez called. Magic came out with blood on his shirt. Probably killed a nigga but that dont got shit to do with me.

"Lemme tell y'all nigga how this down ass chick beat a nigga ass. He was like you can give me some head. And about to grab her and shit. Then she got turnt and hit the nigga square in the nose. He hit her in the cheek. But she ain't even budge. Then she beating this nigga like she Tyson. Im like well excuse me. This bitch the worlds best muthafucking fighter. Then on top of that in muthafucking a hour and a half and she sold the whole bag. 100 g's right there baby. Magic that's faster then you make yo shit. If you don't marry her I will she a cool ass chick in my book." Lez said.

It was weird me hearing people talk about me like that. To me this wasn't shit. "Damn so you hitting big how you feel bout running this empire wit me?" He asked. I thought about it im already the baddest bitch in L.A. Now im even badder. "Hell yea im down." I said. "Yall I got a bad bitch. I already know this my wife." He said. We settled shit I got my own office of course tomorrow after school imma decorate the hell out this bitch.
Lime green and blue hell yeah. We rode out after. And chilled and ate pizza.