Ch. 19

Cam in MM

A week Later
Navaeh P.O.V.
I woke up at 7 o'clock. I showered. Did my morning routine. I walked to my room and got dressed. I tried something different today. I wore a red skater skirt, a white loose fitted crop top, white 1's, and my pearl earrings and necklace.

I walked into Keems room he was brushing his teeth. "Im out baee." I cheesed. "Where my kiss at." He pouted I pecked his lips. I hopped in Keem's red farrari. Let's see what college has to offer me. I thought.

I pulled up and everyone was in the parking lot. As always nothing new all eyes on me. A lady that looked to be in her mid 30's came up to me. "Navaeh Jones?" She asked. I nodded. "We have a talent show this Friday and on behalf of the school we would love for you to sing an original." She smiled. "Sure." I was smiling ear to ear this is my chance. I hear about all the scouts that come at the beginning of the year talent show and end of the year.

If you know a lot already all you will need is tweaks so they look for experienced talents. I walked in the school and got my schedule. I went to my new locker. I saw someone come to the locker by me. "Hey." I said without looking up. I was to busy texting Keem. "Navaeh?" The person by me questioned. I looked up to see it was Andre. "What you doing here?" I asked. "I'm a music participate. Yup I got the voice." He chuckled. "I do to so well see who got the better voice Friday." I smirked.

Good thing there's someone in this school I know. "Bitch you ain't bout nun!" I heard someone yell down the hall. It's just the black in me to take my nosey ass to go see. I walked down to see what was happening. It was a short white girl with blonde hair. There were two girls in front of her they looked like they were gonna jump her. One thing I don't like is jumping folks that's pussy nigga shit.

I pushed through the crowd. "How y'all gone jump this girl and y'all two times her size." I raised my eyebrow. "Shut the hell up this ain't got shit to do with you." One of the girls said. She had synthetic weave in her head and was ugly as hell. "Bitch you tryna get killed thats Navaeh.... K.O." The other girl with burgundy box braids said. "Well she can get fucked up." The girl said sizing me up.

I did the same. She shook her head and turned her attention back to the white girl. They stared for a minute then Ms. Synthetic weave held her down. The box braided girl starred throwing punches. I pushed the box braided girl down and stomped her out. "Ow! Stop!" She yelped. I stopped. She got up and ran. I tuned to the white girl she was beating Ms. Synthetic weave ass. I laughed. When she was done we went to our first lecture.

"What's your name girl." She said bringing out her southern accent. "Navaeh what's yours." "Kelly, your Navaeh Jones the one everyone talks about how does everyone know you." She asked. I sighed. "That's the affect when you, your brothers, ex, and boyfriend are drug kingpins." I answered. "I feel ya in Mississippi my boyfriends, dad, brothers, and mother were into that life so I took college as a way to get out of all that." She shook her head.

"You are almost just like me only white version. How old are you?" I questioned. "20." She shrugged. "Girl I think I should set you and my brother up. He needs a boo thang." I giggled she nodded. "But how do you know Ms. Synthetic weave." I asked. She bust out laughing. "She think I want her man when he want me her name Brandy, and her sister is Kierra the girl with the box braids." She answered. "Oh." Was all I said females love tryna fight another girl over they nigga when he be acting like our nigga.

Later......
I'm in my last class. I have 3 musical classes and 2 law, and the rest are just nothing that I had used as down time to look around the campus. Right now I'm in a studio we are supposed to be making a song the category is money. My teacher Mr. Brice said we gone do this every week. So we have partners mines is Andre. I see Kelly in my Law classes and we both have the same period of time free for down time. She's a dancer but I kind of figured she's slim but have some ass and barley titties.

"Alright so y'all I want this done by Wendsday. I would say tomorrow but most of you are in the talent show." He shrugged. Andre walked me out to my car then Kelly ran up. "Girl them newbies gone get on my nerves they can't dance worth shit talking about a scholarship." She said out of breath. I laughed. "Yall should come to the bowling alley Saturday night. Its gonna be family and close friends." I invited. "You know Lez invited me anyway." He shrugged.

Kelly agreed and went to her car. I followed Andre to Lez and Kings house. I walked in and heard moaning. I twisted my face. "What the fuck." I said. "Big sis up there fucking." He chuckled. I didn't know they were related till then. King came down in boxers. Me and Andre laughed. "The fuck is so funny and why you ain't at the house with your nigga." He scrunched his face. "Imma boss bitch I go where ever the fuck I want to." I twerked and flipped my hair. Lez then came down.

"Hey Vaeh." She smiled glowing. I laughed. "King put in work." Andre mumbled. King laughed. "Actually she did I just laid there." He laughed. "You raped my brother " I was dying laughing. "Fuck yall!" She flicked us off and went to her room. "Why y'all did that now I gotta sleep on the couch tonight." He whined and walked upstairs. He came back later and left.

"Alright lets get started on this song." He turned to me. "Alright I thought the chorus could go....." I cleared my thought and pulled my hair back. I'm so extra. "Getting money, getting it you know that I'm spending it. Getting money, getting it what you doing with it...... Money freak, Money freak you know I'm a money freak, Yeaaaaa. Money freak, Money freak you know I'm a money freak, Yeaaaaa." I sung.

I looked at Andre for a expression. He looked shock. He started clapping. I laughed at his goofy ass. He can be my clown since Dee don't wanna fuck with me no more because of Magic. "I ain't know you can sing like that and make a killing chorus." He smiled. I been cheesing all day is this what life is like without no drama.

"Well you needa get to work on you're verse I'll do my verse and at the end well split one." I said. "Cool but they want us to do this song on the talent show Friday for intermission. We are the best singers of ACLA." He smiled. "Whatever we gone see who the better one." I said. "Alright I accept your challenge now go to yo nigga." He laughed.

I left and went to the house. I didn't bother going to find Keem. I ran to the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out I slipped into some black tights, purple tank top, and white socks. When I went in the living room Keem was in there with Tayon King and Cam. Trey been M.I.A. since I went to jail. I sat on Keems lap.

"I thought you signed up for them dorms and shit." He said. "Yea imma move in tomorrow." I assured him. "You not gone miss me." I pouted. "Naw.... Yea imma is you. Make sure you tell them thirsty niggas you mines." He kissed. "Get a room niggas." Tey whined. "Nigga we got a house!" Keem shouted. I laughed. "He just mad cause he single- Oh! I got you a girl. You'll see her Saturday and is y'all coming to my show Friday?" I asked.

"Yea." They shrugged it off. Shaking my head I packed most of my clothes and stuff I need. I sat and wrote my verse. Then I thought about what I want my song to be about. I have no idea. I sighed.