TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Seven

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

Chapter Seven:

The drive home was quick, and when I pulled into the drive, I couldn't wait to eat, my stomach already grumbling at the thought of anything edible.

Opening the door slowly, I stepped inside softly, and shut it behind myself.

Stomping my feet lightly on the rug, I turned, and hung my jacket on the hook, before I began to wander towards the wonderful smell coming from the kitchen.

The house was surprisingly quiet as I made my way towards the kitchen, the smell of delicious food becoming stronger the closer I got. Shrugging lightly at the silence, I realized I could most likely hear a pin drop across the room, and then I heard it-giggling.

Gagging lightly at the many thoughts that went through my mind of what my dad and Della could possible be doing, I quickly decided instead of walking around and possible stumbling upon them somewhere, I thought it would be best to announce my presence, "I'm home dad!" I called loudly.

Hearing quick shuffling, I smiled at the thought of them running around panicked for nearly being caught in the act. "In here Corey," My dad called back a moment later, clearing his throat lightly.

Fighting my smile down, I took extra long walking towards the kitchen. 

When I got there, I leaned against the door frame and crossed my arms across my chest. "So what's for dinner?" I wondered, playing it off as I didn't know that they were doing something a moment ago, "Or did you forget it's dinner time with what you two were engaged in," I spoke, an eyebrow raised.

I noticed Della instantly blush upon me saying this, and quickly turn to face the crock pot sitting on the counter. My dad simply gave me a smile, and a small shrug.

Sending him back a smile, I nodded my head in Della's direction, before I turned and left the kitchen, "Call me when dinner's ready," I called over my shoulder.

My dad mumbled an okay, and I continued upstairs to my room.

When I had my door shut behind me, I stumbled over to my bed, and collapsed face first with a sigh of contentment.

After laying there motionless for a few moments, I rolled onto my back, and propped myself up on my elbows. 

Glancing around my room, I felt my eyes linger on the window, and I felt my heart rate increase rapidly at the thought of Wolfy visiting later tonight.

Before I knew what I was doing, I was up off my bed, and standing at the window. I knew Wolfy wouldn't somewhere obvious with the sun still in the sky, but for some reason, I felt my heart clench in sadness when my eyes didn't land on him and his bright blue eyes.

Sighing softly, I slowly turned away from the window, and made my way back to my bed. 

Sitting softly on the edge, I pulled open the drawer of my nightstand, and pulled out my sketch book. Almost the instant the bright blue eyes of the drawing were in view, a smile spread across my lips, and I felt myself move to drag my fingertips over the small details I put into the eyes. 

Flipping a page back, my smile widened as my eyes landed on my drawing of the brown wolf. Tracing over each little detail, I jumped slightly when I heard a knock fall on my door.

Quickly shoving my drawings in my night stand, I stood from my spot, and hastily pulled open my door. 

Smiling when my eyes landed on a still blushing Della, I couldn't help but let the small laugh slip from my lips, and watch as her blush deepened. "Um...Dinner's ready," She mumbled softly as she turned to head back to the stairs, but before she could get far, I grabbed onto her wrist.