TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Sixteen

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

Chapter Sixteen

Feeling my breath catch, I looked into Seth's blue eyes, and felt myself getting lost in his eyes.

Gazing into me as well, I watched as Seth had what looked like an internal battle with himself, and before I knew it, he was lowering me down to my feet. 

As my feet touched the ground, Seth let his arms fall from around my waist, yet I didn't step away from him, most likely what he thought I  would do. His expression completely showed he was confused, as I stood where I was my chest just a little away from his, and my toes connecting with his. 

After a moment of just standing there, I finally released my tight grip on my dress, and smoothed it softly for a moment, not once breaking my gaze with Seth. When I finished smoothing it down, I lifted my right hand, and ran my finger tips along his strong jaw line. 

Pressing into my soft touch, Seth stared directly into my eyes, and as if moving without my minds consent, I rose on my tip toes so my lips were a mere inch form his.

Letting my fingers slide back up his cheek, I smiled lightly when Seth had to fight the urge to keep his eyes open instead of letting them fall shut like the last time my soft touch fell on his face.

Feeling his warm breath fall on me, I got some courage from somewhere unknown, and leaned forward ever so softly, letting my lips brush lightly over his.

Pulling my lips away from his after a mere second, I lowered down from my  tip toes, and just stood there staring up at him.

The corners of Seth's lips curled into a smile, and I felt my cheeks begin to heat up, lowering my gaze from his down to the floor, I tried to distract myself from the fact that I just indeed kissed Seth.

Feeling Seth's hand touch my chin, and slowly lift it upwards, I felt my breath catch as I finally met his blue eyes. He was staring at me with amusement and something else that I couldn't quite identify. Biting onto my bottom lip, I tried to move my gaze, but Seth's eyes were much too captivating, and his hold on my chin was hindering any movement that would drop my gaze.

Watching Seth intently, as my cheeks burned, I stood there motionless as Seth began to close the distance between us once more. It was as he was a mere centimeter away from my lips when Amanda's voice touched our ears. "Dinner!" She called her voice sounding like she standing at the bottom of the stairs.

Sighing, Seth pulled away from me, "I guess I'll show you the rest of the house later?" He suggested, his statement sounding much like a question.

I nodded slowly, and followed behind Seth as we made our way back down stairs, my fingers skimming lightly over the surface of my lips as an uncontrollable smile broke out across my lips.

Hearing Seth chuckle lightly as we reached the bottom steps, his mother no where in sight, I let my fingers drop from my lips just as he turned around quickly, a smile spread across his lips.

Just staring at him for a moment, I jumped slightly when Amanda's voice came again, "Are you two going to come into the dinning room for dinner, or are you just going to stand there?" She wondered, her voice coming just off the the left.

Turning my attention towards her, I couldn't help but notice the smile that was stretched across her face. Dragging one of her hands across her cheek, smearing something across her face in the process, Amanda laughed, and turned on her heals before she headed back towards the kitchen.

Seth shrugged softly when I turned my attention back towards him, and held out his hand for me to take. 

After a moment, I took his hand hesitantly, and let Seth pull me towards where his mother had just gone moments before.