TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Nine

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

FAVORITE COMMENT(s) from last upload!

"Oh my gosh he could not get more sexyyyy!!!!! Take off his clothes already! I'm going to find a seth of my own and make him my slaaaave. He can bring these naughty fantasies come alive hehe;)" -WendySalsa

"i'd take seth as by birthday and christmas present! Just add a bow. no clothes neccessary! Oh and make sure he's sitting by my christmas tree too! thanks!... Hopefully I don't have to use layaway..." -KathrynBrown

"I'M SO UPSET!! I went out behind my garden looking for a wolf/ naked person who would have just happened to be there...with no clothes on. And all that was there was the NEIGBOURS DOG??!!! Something is wrong with my grden. So I stole their dog and named it seth. I now bought a dog trajning book to train it to turn into a hot guy with a six pack;) so far its not really working..." -sameoldstory

"Dear God, It's Cassie...You there? Well, you see, I was just wondering, if you know, maybe, you could... I don't know... possibly... let me have my own Seth for Christmas? No?... Oh, okay...The awkward moment when you're more attracted to a fictional character in a story, then any of the boys at your high school...

FOREVER ALONE." -LoveIsOurWeapon

"Today I had to come up with my dream guy the first thing I thought was SETH!! :):)Abs,,tan,naked,werewolf, who doesnt want one!! Now all the girls in my class want a Seth Dream Guy too!!! :))" -XForeverNiceX

<<Keep the COMMENTS coming, remember I am picking my favorite comments with each upload and sharing them with everyone! I can't pick yours if you don't comment, so COMMENT AWAY:)>>

Chapter Twenty-Nine

As I reached the window, I sighed a soft breath, and let a smile spread across my lips at the sight of Seth standing below my window. Biting onto my bottom lip, I waved lightly down at him, and watched a breathtaking smile spread across his face as he motioned for me to open my window.

Doing just that, I slid my window open, and leaned against the side of it, "Can I help you?" I spoke softly.

Seth's smile stretched larger, reaching his bright blue eyes up as he stared up at me, "Oh yes ma'am, I'm in search of this beautiful girl who I have the honor of calling my girlfriend, she's about this high," He spoke, holding his hand up at the height he thought suit in describing me. "Brown hair, green eyes, sweetest laugh," He continued. 

Laughing lightly, I put my hand to my chest, "I'm not sure I've seen her around," I played along, a cheeky grin spread across my face as I stared down at Seth, and his blue eyes that stared right up at me.

"You sure?" He asked softly, and when I nodded his shrugged, "I mean I could have sworn she woke up in the middle of the night last night, and came to that window in these little undies, bed head and all, made eye contact with me, and when I left, she watched me until she couldn't see me anymore..." He spoke, his voice teasing, bring a deep blush to my cheeks.

Avoiding his gaze for a moment, I heard his sweet laughter flow through my ears, "How was I supposed to know you would be there when I happened to wake up to turn my room light off in the middle of the night?" I all but screamed, but quickly cursed myself for remembering my dad's presence just down stairs. "And to explain the clothing..." I began only to be cut of by Seth's soft laughter.

"Believe me, I am not complaining about the outfit choice," He spoke through his laughter, holding his hands up into the air. When I sent him a glare, he reflected it with a beaming smile, "And if you remember correctly I told you it was possible I would stop by, but I didn't want you to wait up," He reminded me.