TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Two

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

FAVORITE COMMENT(s) from last upload!

"The whole time I was like she's finally going to figure it out then she didn't and I was like how stupid can you be I mean really first she finds a guy bleeding in the same spot she lest her bleeding wolf, come on. They have the same dreamy crystal blue eyes how do you not make the connection. Anyways I can't wait for more please post more the wait is killing me, even though you posted only an hour ago." -rayray123

"SETH MAN UP AND STOP STALLING!!!! YOU FREAKIN SEXY BEAST!!!!!!!! YEAH UR HELLA SMOKIN HOT BUTT UR PISSING ( excuse the language please) ME OFF RIGHT NOW!!!"-silverangelwings12

"Ohhh my gosh, you can't just leave me hanging!!!!! They kissed  again!! Ahhhhhh soo good upload soon I wanna hear more bout sexy Seth and what he says!!! Ahhh if I saw a boy like you describe Seth I would probably jump his bones.... Justsaying XD" -Davisyae

"I have a new boyfriend criteria because of you 1.) They must be nice 2.) They need to be smart 3.) They have to be a werewolf and have abs. So I think I'm going to be single for a while! :)" -xSkittles55x

"loved it! can't wait to read more when you upload. my daughter seriously asked me "mommy are you going to read all day"? only took a break to cook dinner and play with her. haha" -domthom

<<Keep the COMMENTS coming, remember I am picking my favorite comments with each upload and sharing them with everyone! I can't pick yours if you don't comment, so COMMENT AWAY:)>>

Chapter Twenty Two

Staring up at Seth with complete curiosity overwhelming my being, I watched him carefully as he gazed back at me, "What do you want to know?" He finally mumbled not much louder than a whisper. Biting onto my bottom lip, I averted my gaze away from his, and let my eyes fall to a pile of leaves just a bit off to the right. Most likely noticing my hesitant feelings towards answering his question, Seth let out a deep breath,  reached out and took hold of my chin softly, before he turned it so I was once again facing him. "Corinne..." He whispered.

Reacting to the sound of my full name coming from his lips, I felt goosebumps rise along my body, "Corey." I corrected him a moment later.

Watching Seth roll his eyes, I laughed lightly, and sent him a smile when he sent me a glare, "Okay, fine...Corey..." He began again, pausing only for a moment to brush a piece of my hair out of my face, "To my family...soul mates are...soul mates are greater than life itself." He explained, his eyes staring into mine almost expressing that he was choosing his words carefully. "One without a soul mate is only half of one being, and to many, living this type of lifestyle is absurd, but it's what my family has faithfully believed in since the beginning of time..." Seth's voice trailed off.

Not able to find words, I just watched Seth as he looked at me, his confidence obviously dwindling the longer I remained quiet. 

Deciding to bring his decreasing confidence to a halt, I let a small smile slip onto my lips, "So you believe in true love?" I managed to ask softly.

Staring into his deep blue eyes, I watched Seth carefully as he slowly nodded, "Do you?" He wondered.

Biting onto my bottom lip, and thought about it for a moment before I slowly nodded my head, "I do, but to a certain extent, I'm not sure if feelings can be created instantly but better yet created over time..." I explained quickly. My heart fighting me the whole time as I recalled my near instant feelings towards the guy who was standing before me. Feeling my heart race quicker, I let my eyes drift away from Seth.

Hearing Seth shift on his feet a moment later, I slowly brought my eyes up to his once more, "I can't help but counter your belief..." Seth told me with a smile spread across his lips. Rolling my eyes, I pulled my jacket closer to my body, and shivered lightly. "Can I take you somewhere?" Seth asked me softly.