TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Nine

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

**This chapter is dedicated to Alex. June 20, 2012. RIP.**

The lovely individuals who wrote my favorite comments this week go by...

ChloeCullen

jackio13

IHeartLiamPayne1D

onlyxxxxme

AllisonTruttling

VelamaisRomantika

<<Thank you for the comments everyone, your continues support continues to amaze and flatter me>>

Chapter Forty-Nine

Continuing to run his hand under my bra clasp, I shivered softly, and pressed my body closer to his, sighing at the feel of his tempting touch. 

Gripping onto Seth's shirt, I leaned my face into his neck, and pressed my lips to his skin, "Youresomeann," I groaned, closing my eyes tightly together, and taking a deep breath.

Seth laughed, obviously managing to understand what I was saying, and stopped moving his hand, yet didn't bother moving it, "It's not my fault that your beauty is taunting me," He spoke clearly. "And touching you helps my mind realize that you're actually alright after everything that's happened to you," Seth told me honestly.

Unintentionally, my mind went running with his last statement, and before I could stop it, words were slipping from my lips, "You could always touch me somewhere else  too..." I told him, obviously the effects of the heat still holding onto my body and mind.

Laughing, Seth shook his head, "Corinne, you know both of us would get carried away," He spoke, clearing his throat trying to hide his obvious desire to do just as I said.

Shaking my head quickly, I leaned my head back to meet Seth's eyes, "Mh, I wouldn't mind that either," I told him honestly, biting my bottom lip.

Finally moving his hand from underneath my shirt, Seth moved both of his hands to grab hold of my face, "You and I both know we can't do that until you're better," Seth spoke softly, not sounding too convincing.

Rolling my eyes, I stared into his captivating gaze, and let out a deep breath, "Can't we just forget that I'm hurt?" I begged, leaning forward and pressing my lips against his. 

"Corinne..." He sighed, keeping his lips close to mine, "No, we can't. I need to know that you are perfectly fine before we try again, as much as I want to, Wolfy is far to concerned about your well being to let me even consider it." He explained. "Plus it'll be more fun when you're completely healed," He added, winking suggestively.

Sighing I pressed my forehead against his, and closed my eyes tightly together, "I hate that you're right..." I groaned, rolling away from him, and staring up at the ceiling.

Seth laughed lightly, and readjusted himself so he was looking directly at me. "You know that I want you right? I want to do bad things to you," He spoke sweetly, leaning forward and pressing his lips to my forehead.

Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes together, enjoying the feel of his sweet lips, and nodded slowly, "Yes, I know..." I whispered softly, pausing for  a moment, "But you can always remind me, and tell me what you want to do," I suggested, turning my head, and opening my eyes to look at his sparkling gaze staring directly at me.

Leaning in to me, Seth pressed his lips to mine and ran his tongue along my lower lip, sending chills down my body. "I want to strip your body of every piece of clothing before taking you hard over and over again. I want to leave your body so sore that only my touch would ease the stiffness," He spoke softly, his voice sending chills down my body.