TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Nineteen

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

FAVORITE COMMENT(s) from last upload!

"Awwww, poor Corey, maybe she should talk to Wolfy about some certain memory issues, eh? Wolfy is kinda like her shrink, isn't he. She's always telling him her problems. I can see the business card now: Wolfy the Therapist- he might not speak but he ALWAYS listens to your problems. (And he can't tell people that you're crazy)" -xxWrItEmYnAmExx

"Grrraaaawwwrrrrrrrggggg!!!! SETHY IS MY MATE BACK OFF CHIKA! o_o

He's to smexy for her! I want more Sethy-ness!!!!!!!!!!!! I need more stuff for my Fantasys !!!! *runs away screaming*" -Chasingclouds

"During the kiss scene, I just felt like jumping on him and saying "NOM NOM NOM!!"  " -Vampire_Freak4321

"Oh my gosh this chapter was amazingly sweet. At the beginning part when they were dancing, i couldnt help but dance with the closest thing to me; so i had to dance with my couch and look like a fool to my family.. Omg so embarrassing." -MochoCoco

<<REMEMBER I'M PICKING MY FAVORITE COMMENTS, AND I CAN'T CHOOSE YOURS IF YOU DON'T COMMENT! SO COMMENT AWAY!>>

Chapter Nineteen

When we came to the edge of the trees, my gaze fell on my house just a bit away, and I couldn't help but sigh. Seth chuckled lightly beside me, and instantly drew my attention. Turning my head softly,  I smiled when my gaze fell on Seth's smiling face, "What was the sigh for?" He wondered.

Shrugging, I shivered from the cold air, and unconsciously snuggled closer to Seth's side.

Feeling his grip tighten on me, I bit onto my bottom lip, and glanced at my house once more, " I should probably go, right?" I mumbled softly.

After a moment, Seth nodded softly, and touched my cheek ever so softly, just gazing into my eyes as I stared right back into his, finding myself lost in the depths of his blue orbs.

"I'll see you later?" I spoke softly, breaking out of his hold, and heading towards my house, but before I could get far, Seth's hand fell on my wrist, and he pulled me to a stop.  Startled I jumped slightly, and gasped as Seth pulled me straight into his arms, my chest pressed up against his. "We've found ourselves in this position quite a bit today," I mumbled softly after a moment of silence.

Seth smiled down at me, "This is quite true..." Seth spoke back a moment later, leaning dangerously close to me, his lips falling millimeters away from the side of my neck, "But you can not deny that you enjoy it. I'm pretty sure you almost enjoy the closeness as much as you enjoyed my nakedness yesterday..." He whispered teasingly, the smile spread across his face apparent in the sound of his voice.

Feeling my cheeks begin to heat up, I closed my eyes embarrassed. Deciding to remain quite, instead of embarrassing myself further.

Hearing Seth's light chuckle, his warm breath falling on my neck, I felt a shiver run down my body. 

Taking a sharp breath, I gripped tightly onto Seth's shirt as his soft lips came down ever so lightly onto  the side of my neck. 

Shifting on my feet, I felt Seth's arms wrap around my body, and was thankful they practically held me up as it became hard to stand. Feeling his lips travel down the side of my neck, I struggled to think straight, "Mmh-I still need to go home," I mumbled softly. Seth groaned, and moved his lips so they landed on mine. Ever so softly his lips moved on mine, and before I knew it they were gone, "Come back, okay?" I ordered him, trying to let him in on  how serious I was with the tone of my voice.