TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Seventeen

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

Chapter Seventeen

It was like walking into a beautiful paradise.  

Upon stepping onto the outside ground, I faintly heard the back door shut behind me as my eyes captured every little detail.  

The first thing my eye fell on was the breathtaking pink tulips that lined a stone pathway that lead into the cover of some trees. It was as if the whole background was covered in some type of beautiful natural beauty, and it was completely breathtaking, and all words that I could think of didn't do the beauty justice.

Letting my eyes draw over the beauty in the many flowers, I unconsciously began walking along the pathway, pulling Seth along with me. "Where does this path lead?" I wondered after a moment when the path seemed to just go deeper into the trees.

"There's a creak just a ways up..." Seth informed me, "It's my favorite place in the backyard," He mumbled honestly.

Smiling, I squeezed Seth's hand softly, and continued walking, my excitement growing deep within my stomach.

 After a few moments of walking in silence, the sound of running water touched my ears faintly, and I felt a smile play at the edge of my lips.

Turning back to smile at Seth, feeling his thumb rub softly on the back of my hand, I noticed he was quite amused by my excitement, and for some reason it made little butterflies flutter rapidly in my stomach. Blushing lightly, I shook my head slowly, turned away from him quickly, and continued walking down the path before me.

After a few moments, I gasped lightly as my eyes landed on a beautiful creak that led into a medium sized pond, that looked to be no deeper than three to four feet deep.

Letting my eyes take in the beauty, I took in the beauty of the white and yellow tulips that filled the ground, intermingling with the trees that surrounded the somewhat small opening, and no matter what I did, I couldn't keep my eyes from drifting back to the sparkling water that practically called out to me. 

Noticing the small movement in the water that the creek was creating, I slowly made my way over to the water's side, crouched down, and let my fingers brush the top of the water lightly.

As moments passed in silence, I suddenly broke the quiet as Seth came up behind me, and jostled me forward, sending a scream flying past my lips.

Stumbling forward trying to catch my balance, I suddenly went tumbling into the freezing pond water, pulling Seth in behind me. 

Surfacing quickly, I stood straight up and shivered as the water ran down my body coming to a stop at where it met the water that  came to just below my chest. Screaming at my sudden frustration, and hastily made my way towards the pond side as Seth's laughter filling my ears. 

As I pulled my body out of the water, Seth's hand came down on my calf, and with a sharp tug, he had me crashing back into the water. 

Letting out an ear piercing scream as I surfaced the water for the second time, I turned around quickly finding myself in the next moment wrapped in Seth's muscular arms. 

Gasping lightly, I forgot my previous plan on scolding him, and instead I stood there facing Seth completely motionless. Taking in Seth's appearance, I couldn't help but smile lightly at the look of his dark hair soaking wet, ruffled lightly most likely by his hand, yet unsurprisingly it was his beautiful eyes that held me captive.

After a moment of silence, an uncontrollable shiver ran down my body, and I felt my teeth begin to chatter lightly together as the cold water became too much for my skin to take. Running his arms softly up and down my back, Seth stared into my eyes, and seemed to be lost in the same trance that I was with him.