TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Two

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

FAVORITE COMMENT(s) from last upload!

"Um.... Crap. No. No. No. This cant happen. Oh wait.. Maybe now I can have Seth to myself? Hmmm. * Evil plans forming. * Carry on, Carry on." -baileepip

"Omg psycho b*tch oh I would of shanked her. I'm so mad. Seth!!! You sexy oath save her!.......let her feel your abs one more time." -hotmama4

"Let me at her! Ima kIck that womans butt to china. She needs a taste of her own freaking medicine..maybe Poison too....&&&&& Seth, Seth! Wherefor art thou Seth?????! Come and rescue ye fair maiden. NOW! aghhh"-BalletDancer16

"Awww, poor Corey...wait...if she dies, can I have Seth? Please?? I don't usually encourage the death of the main character, but I want a sexy werewolf!" -fallenangelgirl

"Oh my god. First of all, HOW COULD YOU END IT THERE! Second of all, I miss seth and all his sexiness. I'm having SSWS - Sexy Seth Withdrawal Symptoms!!!" -iloveyoubaby

<<Keep the COMMENTS coming, remember I am picking my favorite comments with each upload and sharing them with everyone! I can't pick yours if you don't comment, so COMMENT AWAY:)>>

Chapter Forty-Two

Sleeping wasn't an option as I sat there, my mind physically wouldn't let me sleep, the fear of never waking back up tortured me as I stayed completely still.

Any sudden movement from my shoulders down had me flinching in pain,  and I was fearful the more I moved, the more my wound would bleed, so instead I refrained from any movement.

When I heard the door open again, I struggled to open my eyes,  and when they were wide enough, I lifted my head slowly, and blinked a few times. Once I could see clearly, I noticed the small girl standing before me, "I'm so sorry she did this," She apologized softly.

I shook my head slowly, "It's not your fault..." I whispered, my voice barely above a whisper.

Not seeming to notice my soft voice, she got closer to where I was, and my body subconsciously flinched, which had a groan slipping past my lips. "Try not to move," She warned me softly. Squeezing my eyes tightly together, I held my breath for a moment, and let it out slowly when the sharp pain passed, "I can't stay long,"  She mumbled after a moment, her voice trailing off. Opening my mouth  to ask her if she managed to call Mel, she cut me off, "Mel promised to pass on the information," She whispered, before turning on her heals and leaving the room without another word.

Sitting alone once again, I sighed softly, even though I was in a hell load of pain in this moment in time, the simple thought of Seth knowing had a smile spreading across my lips.

Bound to the chair,  I continued to fight off sleep for the next few hours, terrified of even giving it a chance.

Quickly reaching the point where I was struggling to keep myself from falling under, the thought of Seth became the only thing keeping me awake, and holding on.

 Jumping slightly, I groaned as I heard the door opened.  Struggling to lift my head enough to see who entered the room, I instantly began to choke back tears, when I saw Rania standing there.

"Ready to drop your mind shield dear?" She asked softly, when she caught my eyes.

I blinked a few times, struggling slightly less to keep myself awake, "Even if I did know how to drop this mind shield thing, which by the way I don't, what's the point? It's not like it's keeping you from hurting me," I spoke, pointing out the obvious.