TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Fifteen

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

Chapter Fifteen

Staring at the two, I stood there, completely forgetting what I was supposed to be talking about with Amanda. Taking a deep breath my eyes remaining locked on the father and son, just outside the house bickering, while my heart silently hoped that Seth wasn't in trouble, because from the looks of it, Derek wasn't very happy with him.

 Noticing my gaze, Amanda turned, and let out an exaggerated sigh as she saw her husband and son. 

Before any words formed on my lips, Amanda turned on her heals, and stormed back towards the front door. 

Following behind her, I stopped at the doorway, as Amanda made her way to the two boys. 

"Are you never careful?!" I managed to heard Derek practically scream at Seth, and I watched as even though he looked like he wanted to continue screaming at his son, the approach of his wife had him coming up silent.

Watching slightly amused as Amanda started screaming at them, I couldn't hold back the smile that formed on my lips when Amanda scolded them for being over dramatic and completely ridiculous.

 Before I knew it, both boys were following behind her as she came walking back towards the house. Sending me a wink, I couldn't help but laugh, and walk beside Amanda as we made our way back into the kitchen, "Do you know what they were arguing about?" I asked Amanda after noticing both Derek and Seth went their own direction.

Amanda shrugged, "I could careless actually with what they were arguing about, its always pointless anyways," She admitted, "If you want you can take your jacket off," Amanda suggested after a moment.

Nodding slowly, I decided to take up her offer, and quickly began undoing my coat. 

As I slid my coat down my arms, I heard footsteps, and looked up just in time to see Seth walk into the kitchen. Stopping mid step, Seth stood there just taking in my appearance. 

Blushing lightly under his gaze, I draped my jacket over my arm, and ran my free hand down my dress.

"That is a gorgeous dress," Amanda's voice snapped Seth out of his trance like state, and drew my attention quickly. 

Turning my gaze towards her, I sent her a smile, "Thank you, it was a gift actually, from my mom," I explained to her, perfectly content on leaving out the fact that it was the last gift she ever gave me, they didn't need to know my sob story of my recent life without my mom.

Amanda smiled, "Well she did a wonderful job picking out that dress,"  She spoke softly. Nodding, I quickly agreed with her, and was about to ask her where I could put my coat when she beat me to the gun, "Seth would you mind taking Corey's jacket? I don't want her to have to hold it all night." 

Seth nodded slowly, and walked over to where I stood. 

When he was in front of me, he reached out and took my coat in his hands, his fingers brushing lightly against my bare skin as he slowly removed my coat from across my arm. 

Standing in front of me a moment longer than necessary, I felt my breath catch as his eyes caught mine, and we stared at each other for a moment.

Though before long, Seth stepped away from me, and left the room, my jacket clutched tightly in his hand.

Staring at the place Seth had stood a moment ago,  I finally was able to force myself to look away, and to meet Amanda's gaze.  She stood there, a smile spread across her lips, leaving me instantly embarassed, and wondering if she caught my reaction to his closeness. Dropping my gaze, I shifted uncomfortably on my feet, and let out a shaky breath.