TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Three

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

FAVORITE COMMENT(s) from last upload!

"So you know how theres those cute little pics of kittens everywhere saying "I canhascheesebewger?" Yeah, well now they are all saying "I can has Seth?!"

Cat fights everywhere... the perfect guy is supposed to be a myth so things like this don't happen" -CheerleadingBookWorm

"Dang it..Can Seth be more sweeter? I swear I am falling in love with him *sigh* Wait, is it alright to fall in love with a fictional character!! Oh crap...I swear if I have a dream with Seth in it I am going to have a check up with my doctor..." -Loveisthebest

"I stayed up until about three am because I couldn't get enough of Seth. I fell asleep reading it, and come back to it to find that there is no more sexy Seth! If you don't. Upload soon, I may be forced to set my army of leprechauns on you. This is your only warning. -Katie." -Fateismine

(Upon request, I shortened my pickings of favorite comments...)

<<Keep the COMMENTS coming, remember I am picking my favorite comments with each upload and sharing them with everyone! I can't pick yours if you don't comment, so COMMENT AWAY:)>>

Chapter Thirty-Three

After downing a couple bowls of ice cream each, it finally dawned on me that she was actually here, "Wait what are you doing here...Did my dad let you in?" I asked her pointing my spoon at her as I waited for her response. Mel nodded slowly, and I scooped another bite of vanilla ice cream into my mouth, "That's odd, I'm grounded..." I mumbled, pondering over the fact that the man who grounded me let my best friend into our house. I wasn't going to question him over the matter, it just caught me off guard.

Mel laughed, nearly choking on her bite, "You, grounded?" She stumbled to get the words out through her laughter.

Rolling my eyes, I nodded, " I left for a couple of hours with Seth the other day, and he found out about it, leaving me grounded for the next few days..." I explained quickly.

Laughing Mel, dragged her free hand underneath her eye as she held a spoon full of ice cream up to her lips with the other, not moving to actually consume the ice cream, which had it slowly melting off her spoon. "You little rebel..." She teased.

Shaking my head softly, I stared at her playfully harsh, "I am thank you very much!" I spoke, crossing my arms across my chest.

Mel roared with laughter, dropping the untouched spoon of ice cream back into her bowl, "Yes, because any rebel would say 'thank you very much'..." She managed to mutter through her laughs. 

Staring at her with a blank expression, I couldn't find words, and instead settled by simply rolling my eyes. Mel laughed at this, and stood up from her spot beside me to take her ice cream bowl to the sink. Following behind her a moment later, once my bowl was placed into the sink, we both headed up the stairs.