TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Six

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

FAVORITE COMMENT(s) from last upload!

"Awe! He asked her to be his girllllfffrrriiieenndddd♥ So sweet! I wish werewolves were real so then i can find a butt naked hot guy who loves me! OR he can be hot and loves me.... and no shirt on... then have him walk me home and see what the neighbors say about that!" -Rachels2awesome

"You can call me a nerd that has nothing better to do on her weekends other than read....but this book is totally the highlight of my weekend! *sigh* I <3 Seth (even though that's my brothers name!)" -KCM2015

"Ohmylanta! When Seth asked her to be his girlfriend my first reaction was to jump up and start dancing, about 20 seconds later, I smacked myself in the forges and screamed 'wait... He's mine!' ... Then my dad clear his throat and I realized I was in te living room and my sisters new boyfriend had comeover to visit:/ this still made my day:D<3" -GryphonSketch

"That chapter....Turned. Me. On. Dammit, can I have him...just for a second? Naughty things are running through my heard...UH OH! Im going to stop right there before I disgust you futher ;) upload soon!"- FluorescentLight

"I know what I'm gonna make my guy friend wear for halloween next year. Even though he won't do Seth justice! And if that doesn't work, i'll adopt me a wolf and teach him how to turn into a hot guy! Wish me luck!! * vote *" 

-BookReadingZombie

<<Keep the COMMENTS coming, remember I am picking my favorite comments with each upload and sharing them with everyone! I can't pick yours if you don't comment, so COMMENT AWAY:)>>

Chapter Twenty- Six

As we made our way through the trees, it suddenly hit me that I didn't have my jacket once again, it's like everytime I go to his house I'm so distracted by him that I actually forget my jacket, "Seth, I forgot my jacket again..." I brought up laughing lightly. "Can we turn back? Or...?" I wondered, leaving my sentence hanging as I hoped he would fill in the blank.

"Or I warm you up now, and get a free excuse to come by your house later..." Seth suggested with a smile, pulling me closer to his body and wrapping his free arm around me only to hold me tighter to himself.

Smiling like a fool, I rolled my eyes, "Mmmh, I guess this will work..." I mumbled softly, leaning my head on to his shoulder as we continued walking.

Silence enveloped us then as we walked, but it wasn't anywhere close to being awkward, yet rather quite enjoyable.

"Seth can I ask you something?" I asked him softly, tilting my head up to look at him.

Nodding, Seth leaned down and kissed my nose softly, "Of course," He responded promptly, before he returned his attention to where we were walking.

Feeling a smile captivate my face, I bit onto my bottom lip, and let out a deep breath, "That first night..." I began, "When I first saw you...Wolfy...what were you doing outside my window? I mean what made you want to come to my house?" I spoke softly, tentatively choosing my words, attempting to avoid sounding like a complete idiot.

Hearing Seth let out a breath, I sighed with content as Seth tightened his hold on me, "You were out in the forest earlier that day, as was I, and when I saw you, you captivated me...as cheesy as that sounds," Seth chuckled, a smile sneaking it's way onto his lips curling from the corner of his mouth slightly until it was a full blow grin. "When you left the woods, I couldn't help but find myself following behind you. I never meant for you to see me in wolf form..." He continued, suddenly reaching up and rubbing the back of his neck, a habit of his I've noticed quite a bit lately.