TBNGBWALSP....Chapter Forty-Five

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

***WARNING*** some content in this chapter meant for mature readers, if you are not a fan of this type of reading, feel free to skip this chapter. Thank you.

***UPDATE 9/18/16 I just posted the Rated 'R' Version of this chapter, it is PRIVATE, so you must be a follower to see the chapter. You might have to remove and add the book from your library to receive the update. There isn't anything included in that version that isn't in this version, besides more details, and a view from Seth's POV, so if you aren't into that kind of reading feel free to skip it.

Due to the fact that I can no longer copy and paste my favorite comments, and I truly don't have the time to rewrite my favorites since some of them are lengthy, I'm going to have to stick with just putting the person's name who wrote the comment, and a bit of the comment...

"Oh please please please give me more. I need more. Because in all honesty I have absolutely no life....................at all none.:( Seth and Corey are like my lifelines which probably means I need some help.........." -LexeyMak

"YOU lady are stretching this a little too far!!" -PikachuLover

"DANG IT WOMEN!!!!!! Who the heck leaved us there!!?? they just said those 3 words! OMG I just died and went to heaven.............." -read_a_holic

"If it turns them on more, why not make them run as fast as they can?;) Seth is so hot..Sigh." -sleepingwithsirens98

"No I'm not happy they said I love you. I'd be happy if the poor man were able to claim her. His you know what has to be so blue by now :/" -amiakoquilala

And lastly a shout out to RhiannonPMullins for her lovely attempt at poetry about Seth, it was lovely dear! haha

<<Keep the COMMENTS coming, remember I am picking my favorite comments with each upload and sharing them with everyone! I can't pick yours if you don't comment, so COMMENT AWAY:)>>

Chapter Forty-Five

Lifting my lips from his, I stared into his eyes as our breaths rushed together, "Do you remember that time in your room when we told each other rain check?" I asked him out of breath.

Seth raised an eyebrow at me, as if he was trying to put together the reason I was bringing this up.

After a moment, Seth nodded, which had me smiling, and leaned closer into him, moving myself so my lips were over his ear, "Let's complete the bond?" I whispered, my statement sounding more like a question.

Seth's stopped moving, like he was suddenly holding his breath, "You aren't healed fully," He spoke up softly, clearing his throat once he finished.

Pressing my lips to his jaw, I slid my hands underneath the edge of his shirts, letting my fingers slide slowly up his warm skin, "Well aren't men supposed to be gentle with their woman?" I spoke softly, slowly slipping his shirt over his head without hearing a single protest. Seth remained silent, so I continued talking, "Seth,  I want you...." I whispered, moving my lips up to his, "I'm ready, and I need you right now," I finished softly, molding my lips to his.

Seth kissed me back instantly, and I ran my hands along his chest, smiling as he shivered from my touch. "Corinne...." He mumbled softly against my lips as I pulled at his hair.

Reaching around me, Seth's hands wrapped behind my thighs, and he carefully lifted me up and wrapped my legs around him so I straddling his waist. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I deepened our kiss, not bothering letting him speak anymore as my lips moved on his.

Running my tongue along his lips slowly, enjoying his taste like always, I bit onto his bottom lip and pulled at it with my teeth.  When Seth groaned softly, I smiled when he held me closer to himself, and deepened he kiss once more, his tongue quickly taking over, and grabbing control of the situation, his tongue exploring every inch of my mouth .